Almost 4 months not Getting any order

nasimamom

Hey, I got a Level 1 seller on Fiverr, only 1 order after getting Level 1 for about 4 months.
I was very annoyed without the order, as a result, I edited my Gig 6 times and didn't get a single message from the buyer.

Please help me, what should I do now?

its just a fact of life..

There aren't unlimited buyers who want cheap $20 and $40 websites creating.. In fact most buyers who want websites creating for their business want a proper job done

There are thousands of cheap quality sellers like you flooding the market you can't all be successful its just a fact of life.

Just take a look around your local area and it will become obvious.. There are probably 30 other fiverr sellers just as your direct neighbours and fiverr is flooded with cheap Bangladeshi sellers

there will probably be another 1000 sign up by next week as well..

What did you all expect 100 million of you sign up selling the exact same thing from a 2 week fast track course. and the income stays the same for all of you. It simple doesn't work that way

43 minutes ago, drasnia said:

its just a fact of life..

There aren't unlimited buyers who want cheap $20 and $40 websites creating.. In fact most buyers who want websites creating for their business want a proper job done

There are thousands of cheap quality sellers like you flooding the market you can't all be successful its just a fact of life.

Just take a look around your local area and it will become obvious.. There are probably 30 other fiverr sellers just as your direct neighbours and fiverr is flooded with cheap Bangladeshi sellers

there will probably be another 1000 sign up by next week as well..

What did you all expect 100 million of you sign up selling the exact same thing from a 2 week fast track course. and the income stays the same for all of you. It simple doesn't work that way

Lol. This really got you mad. I'm tired of fiverr. Those sellers that sell for 5$ had made this site useless. I've been turning down offers, recently got an hour work of 25$ on another freelance site. Fiverr is just too saturated an messed up.

Archived