My gig has been selected by Fiverr's Choice

Today I'm really very happy to see that my gig has been selected by Fiverr's Choice list.. I don't know much about this topic but I'm very happy! Just sharing my feelings. Thanks To Fiverr 😍 

Screenshot_2.jpg

Edited by jannat2205
Thanksgiving to fiverr
  • Like 18
  • Congrats! 7
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, jannat2205 said:

Today I'm really very happy to see that my gig has been selected by Fiverr's Choice list.. I don't know much about this topic but I'm very happy! Just sharing my feelings. Thanks To Fiverr 😍 

Screenshot_2.jpg

Hoping one day I could also achieve that!

• Like 4

The Fiverr’s Choice badge is chosen automatically. Fiverr’s Choice Gigs are selected based on a series of quality attributes such as feedback, completion rate, quality of communication, and additional factors. You won’t be able to apply for the Fiverr’s Choice badge, however, they encourage sellers to provide the best service possible which will ultimately provide you an opportunity to be selected. Thank You Everyone, Keep me in your Prayer.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, jannat2205 said:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Congratulations!!! 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, jannat2205 said:

Screenshot_2.jpg

huge achievements! sista!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1