I unable to find my gig in search result also cant do the gig promotion suddenly.

mehedihasan87

Hi @mehedihasan87
I feel sorry for your current situation.

Mostly in a gig search result fiverr shows total 960-1008 gigs through 20-21 pages. But in real there are thousands of gigs with that keyword. So if your gig placing numbers more then 960-1008, then your gig will not be showing in search result.

I also understand that your gig promotion also denied.

So in total it basically means that the metrics for your gig and profile has fallen.

To come back to your metrics again please follow below advices:

• Provide better service and support to the buyers (if any order already in progress) and make them fully satisfied so they leave a good private review and also complete the order successfully. Also may be get a good rating and review from them.
  • If you get a new order as well, follow the same points I just wrote above.
  • Avoid any cancellation.
  • Maintain best response rate and time
  • If you get any message from buyer, do your best to convert it to a sale and follow the point 1
  • Stay active and still you can try buyer request.
  • If you've some regular buyers, you can discuss them to get some projects.

I hope everything will be normal in a few days.

11 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Hi @mehedihasan87
I feel sorry for your current situation.

Mostly in a gig search result fiverr shows total 960-1008 gigs through 20-21 pages. But in real there are thousands of gigs with that keyword. So if your gig placing numbers more then 960-1008, then your gig will not be showing in search result.

I also understand that your gig promotion also denied.

So in total it basically means that the metrics for your gig and profile has fallen.

To come back to your metrics again please follow below advices:

• Provide better service and support to the buyers (if any order already in progress) and make them fully satisfied so they leave a good private review and also complete the order successfully. Also may be get a good rating and review from them.
  • If you get a new order as well, follow the same points I just wrote above.
  • Avoid any cancellation.
  • Maintain best response rate and time
  • If you get any message from buyer, do your best to convert it to a sale and follow the point 1
  • Stay active and still you can try buyer request.
  • If you've some regular buyers, you can discuss them to get some projects.

I hope everything will be normal in a few days.

Hello, I don't have any recent cancellation also I always to reply instantly if possible and response rate is good. i followed everything but its unfortunate for me. thanks for your advise though. finger crossed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived