Account is temporary restricted and under review

saddamcw

Question

Dear forum mates!

My account was temporary restricted on 19, June 2021 and kept under review. Unfortunately, I haven't yet received any update whether the account will be disabled or not. Today is 19 August, 2021. Did it happen to anyone?

Thanks you, lovely folks. 

• Like 20
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

On 8/19/2021 at 10:30 AM, saddamcw said:

Dear forum mates!

My account was temporary restricted on 19, June 2021 and kept under review. Unfortunately, I haven't yet received any update whether the account will be disabled or not. Today is 19 August, 2021. Did it happen to anyone?

Thanks you, lovely folks. 

Did your account ever get unrestricted? how long did it take? 

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, hasnatali283 said:

Can you check if my account is active? 

Hi @hasnatali283,

Your account is restricted, so I won't be able to see it. Support will tell you that it can take up to 60 days to hear back from the Trust & Safety team, but it can actually take up to 90 days before you hear back.

During this time, it's advised that you do not contact CS for updates, because they are not in communication with the Trust & Safety team and can't help you. They will most likely just close any tickets you open on the subject. Fiverr also updated the rules that if you contact CS multiple times on the same issue, you could get a warning. So the best thing to do right now is wait until the 60-90 day period is over.

When the review period is over, you will get a message on whether your account will be reinstated or not. Based on what I see on the forum, if you broke a rule, usually your account is suspended permanently. However, Fiverr does reinstate accounts that were wrongly shut down or found to be in compliance with their rules.

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1