Hi, Fiverr community what's up? I think everyone is well. 
I am a new seller. I have already reply 500 plus buyer requests. But I have not got any message or order. Please help me to find out my weakness.
My niche is Digital Marketing. Here is my Fiverr seller profile.
I hope everyone tries to help me.🙂

Thank you.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2021 at 9:51 AM, kowserahmed1 said:

I am a new seller. I have already reply 500 plus buyer requests. But I have not got any message or order. Please help me to find out my weakness.

Thank you.

ok

• Like 5

On 8/19/2021 at 10:19 AM, ridwansugi said:

Hi there..

FIRST THING FIRST:

DON'T USE FAKE PROFILE PICTURE. I saw his face many times at stock photos.

Someone could report you.

I have change my Profile picture. Please give me more tips.

• Like 3

On 8/19/2021 at 9:51 AM, kowserahmed1 said:

Thank you.

Don't upset my friend you must be try to active almost 12+hr in a day!

best of lusk

• Like 1

Provide a Compelling Description

Gig descriptions need to be well structured and should be on point. The buyer should understand what exactly is the thing that you are selling.

Break your paragraphs and do it in bullet points. This can make people read your description.

Also, look out for spelling and grammar mistakes, you don’t want that to happen if you are selling services like content writing and other writing-related stuff.

If you have extra work samples to showcase which can’t be included in the media tab, you can give a link here in the description where you have uploaded those files (Google drive, your website, or anywhere.).

A guarantee is another thing that people look for before buying a gig. Try providing a money-back guarantee if they are not satisfied. A mutual cancellation can be done on Fiverr which refunds the money back to the customer.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, designereyes247 said:

Provide a Compelling Description

Gig descriptions need to be well structured and should be on point. The buyer should understand what exactly is the thing that you are selling.

Break your paragraphs and do it in bullet points. This can make people read your description.

Also, look out for spelling and grammar mistakes, you don’t want that to happen if you are selling services like content writing and other writing-related stuff.

If you have extra work samples to showcase which can’t be included in the media tab, you can give a link here in the description where you have uploaded those files (Google drive, your website, or anywhere.).

A guarantee is another thing that people look for before buying a gig. Try providing a money-back guarantee if they are not satisfied. A mutual cancellation can be done on Fiverr which refunds the money back to the customer.

(kowserahmed1)

You can follow these tips

• Like 1