Jump to content

Got 6 orders in 14 days!


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, seo_aoyon said:

without knowing anything, you have come to a conclusion! Don't be judgmental. The client was satisfied to me so that he ordered me again and again. 

 

What the "american" who types like an indian ordered 7 times off you in a row

 

and then went somewhere else and ordered 5 times off them

 

you are buying reviews bud its clear for everyone to see

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, drasnia said:

 

What the "american" who types like an indian ordered 7 times off you in a row

 

and then went somewhere else and ordered 5 times off them

 

you are buying reviews bud its clear for everyone to see

you can think whatever you want. I know I am 100% honest. Thank You dear.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, seo_aoyon said:

you can think whatever you want. I know I am 100% honest. Thank You dear.

You aren't being honest about your English skill level.

The way you type that sentence above and how you responded to "that also can happen with rated seller, don't it?" to @newsmike's post on another thread. And yet you claim to be a Native/Bilingual. In fact, you're that good you're fluent in a whole bunch of languages. Sacré bleu! @teramangala you have a fellow Frenchman over here! 🧐

  • English  - Native/Bilingual
  • French (Français) - Fluent
  • German (Deutsch) - Fluent
  • Italian (Italiano) - Fluent
Edited by theratypist
  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, theratypist said:

You aren't being honest about your English skill level.

The way you type that sentence above and how you responded to "that also can happen with rated seller, don't it?" to @newsmike's post on another thread. And yet you claim to be a Native/Bilingual. In fact, you're that good you're fluent in a whole bunch of languages. Sacré bleu! @teramangala you have a fellow Frenchman over here! 🧐

  • English  - Native/Bilingual
  • French (Français) - Fluent
  • German (Deutsch) - Fluent
  • Italian (Italiano) - Fluent

lol

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, seo_aoyon said:

without knowing anything, you have come to a conclusion! Don't be judgmental. The client was satisfied to me so that he ordered me again and again. 

You think a native/bilingual English speaker would speak this way? So much for being 100% honest 😂

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, seo_aoyon said:

Oh really ? check out my English Test Result lol

You can get a 10 on that test, but it doesn't reflect on the way you communicate with others.

"The client was satisfied to me so that he ordered me again and again."

"that also can happen with rated seller, don't it?"

"working with stev give goosebumps. he's superb !"

"stev is wonderful guy. His friendly behaviour inspired me a lot."

Whatever you want to think, I'm just saying you don't need to have perfect English but that clearly isn't how a Native would speak. It has so many problems with grammar.

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, seo_aoyon said:

oh really ? lol. 

Yes. Really. I thought you might like to know the proper usage in English. It would help you sound more like a professional seller, and less like a guy pushing a kebob cart.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, theratypist said:
12 hours ago, seo_aoyon said:

you can think whatever you want. I know I am 100% honest. Thank You dear.

You aren't being honest about your English skill level.

The way you type that sentence above and how you responded to "that also can happen with rated seller, don't it?" to @newsmike's post on another thread. And yet you claim to be a Native/Bilingual. In fact, you're that good you're fluent in a whole bunch of languages. Sacré bleu! @teramangala you have a fellow Frenchman over here! 🧐

Not only he's being dishonest about his English skill level and all the languages he speaks. @seo_aoyon also copied a TRS seller's profile and added it to his own. 🙄 *Copied profile underlined in red

ap.jpg.db0d6b72aa9d8f2c4acdc9b5fe10dc64.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...