Why I am only getting 1 order a month?

design360pro1

Hi Folks,

I hope you all are doing well. I am working on Fiverr as a Graphic Designer. I joined Fiverr in 2016 i have just 178 Completed Orders in this Long time period all with 5Star Reviews having badge of level 2 seller. I send Buyers Requests Almost daily. GIG Images are creative also try GIG video But Ratio of getting Orders is 1 or maximum 2 orders in a months. Why is it so? What possoble steps i can take to overcome this issue? Your Valuable tips will help me alot. Thanks in Advance

Design360pro!

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 06.29.01.png

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 06.29.52.png

First of all: there is a category here on the forum called “improve my gig” that’s where you can ask people to look at your gig. 

I had a look at your gigs and it’s not a big surprise that you didn’t have that many orders. You are offering design services however your own main images are screaming “not professional” and looks like something from early 90s that is long not in fashion. Maybe you can create different styles but buyers will judge you by your very first image. You don’t have enough examples of your work: on your logo design gig, you have only one picture. Only one. And even on that picture you don’t show any of your logo designs, you just wrote logo design and your picture. How do you think clients can choose you if they don’t even know what you can do for them and have zero examples of your work? 😉 

you’ve been on fiverr for 5 years and in that time you could at least create 3 images for your gigs instead of only one image. You had 5 years to look at what others are offering. 5 years to learn the market and check what’s trending right now. 5 years. It’s an eternity in the business world especially when you just needed to set up attractive offer with your gigs 

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I had a look at your gigs and it’s not a big surprise that you didn’t have that many orders. You are offering design services however your own main images are screaming “not professional” and looks like something from early 90s that is long not in fashion.

This 👆 
I just checked your gig too.  Align the texts, change the chunky fonts, remove ugly cringey "best quality" mark, remove the overlapped images in background, remove rainbow texts, remove random bold italics, remove cast shadow under Linkedin (if you want cast shadow at least let it sit on right perspective), why shadow has different colors ?, remove red "order now" symbol, remove the gradients. 

That's all. 

1 hour ago, design360pro1 said:

I am working on Fiverr as a Graphic Designer. I joined Fiverr in 2016 i have just 178 Completed Orders in this Long time period

Perhaps you need to consider this: There are tens of thousands of graphic design gigs on Fiverr. The competition is extremely fierce. Why do you think buyers should hire you, and not one of those thousands of other graphic designers?

I am concerned to see you asking why you don't have many orders, when you have done nothing to compete for them.

If you want more orders, be a better, and more appealing graphic designer than those thousands of other graphic designers. It's as simple as that.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

First of all: there is a category here on the forum called “improve my gig” that’s where you can ask people to look at your gig. 

I had a look at your gigs and it’s not a big surprise that you didn’t have that many orders. You are offering design services however your own main images are screaming “not professional” and looks like something from early 90s that is long not in fashion. Maybe you can create different styles but buyers will judge you by your very first image. You don’t have enough examples of your work: on your logo design gig, you have only one picture. Only one. And even on that picture you don’t show any of your logo designs, you just wrote logo design and your picture. How do you think clients can choose you if they don’t even know what you can do for them and have zero examples of your work? 😉 

you’ve been on fiverr for 5 years and in that time you could at least create 3 images for your gigs instead of only one image. You had 5 years to look at what others are offering. 5 years to learn the market and check what’s trending right now. 5 years. It’s an eternity in the business world especially when you just needed to set up attractive offer with your gigs 

Your response to my query is highly appreciated. I Agree with you. I  have successfully wasted my 5 years. I was wasting time on other unproductive habits. Thanks for your Tips I will surely follow them and may take more guidance from you if needed... Much Thanks.

On 8/19/2021 at 8:04 AM, gongor32 said:

This 👆 
I just checked your gig too.  Align the texts, change the chunky fonts, remove ugly cringey "best quality" mark, remove the overlapped images in background, remove rainbow texts, remove random bold italics, remove cast shadow under Linkedin (if you want cast shadow at least let it sit on right perspective), why shadow has different colors ?, remove red "order now" symbol, remove the gradients. 

That's all. 

Noted! Thanks Buddy, Highly appreciated. 

Archived