why fiverr don't respect sellers?

sherazahmadgd

I got an order of 500USD three months ago, started working on it and client said time is not issue just need a very professional website and we agreed on 5 weeks deadline. After that deadline some work was left and we agreed to extend deadline without any issue. But before second deadline i delivered work that he liked and during that he asked me too many changes and was enjoying my work. When work completed i delivered, he said few minor changes in that revisions that i did and deliver again, in reply he send me cancellation request that without any strong arguments or without any solid reason.

I went to fiverr discuss this matter and they aske to talk to him again if he don't cooperate than come back and i came back again provide them all proofs that it's an open and shut case he is just cheating me. wanna to keep my work without payment, because on completion he changes all passwords and kept my work and premium plugins and themes as well.but untill now it's more than a month fiverr accepted that he is cheating and i'm right but not helping me, just saying we can't accept or cancel this order which is very bad answer.

I'm scared what should i do and why there is no check and balance to sort out these issues and why fiverr don't respect his sellers. Infact if this could happen by a seller they immidiately suspend his account but not buyer which is heart broken.

There are more and more stories like this on fiverr everyday

To stop this happening to me I don't hand over logins until the delivery is accepted so they cant change anything until the job is complete

As far as I am concerned until they accept and the funds are pending in my account they don't own my creation

They can easily see all the work you have done before they have logins 

I feel sorry, Also, I can feel your situation.

I hope you can learn something from the statement of @drasnia

I also work on this category, Fortunately I didn't go through this scenario yet for this category, But for logo and brand identity, I faced same issue.
A Top Buyers asked so many revisions, and later asked to cancel. I was going to accept happily as I can't satisfy him (mostly for the first time I can't satisfy someone).
Before I accept the cancellation, I just browsed his profile and saw a day ago he worked with another logo designer. With curious mind, I browsed that seller profile and I was shocked.

This seller just designed the same logo with a different color I designed a week ago for that buyer. (available in gig portfolio image)
I understand that he just scammed me. took design concept from me. and then he recreated it through a cheap price seller and asked to cancel my order.

I reached to CS, explained everything, showed the proof and details. CS respond to discuss this matter with buyer and also advised me to understand that I can't satisfy every buyer!! What!! I'm reporting about a scammer and they are reply me to understand that I can't satisfy everyone!

5 hours ago, drasnia said:

There are more and more stories like this on fiverr everyday

To stop this happening to me I don't hand over logins until the delivery is accepted so they cant change anything until the job is complete

As far as I am concerned until they accept and the funds are pending in my account they don't own my creation

They can easily see all the work you have done before they have logins 

That not really helps, the buyer can easy reset password on his hosting

10 hours ago, seven_sign said:

I feel sorry, Also, I can feel your situation.

I hope you can learn something from the statement of @drasnia

I also work on this category, Fortunately I didn't go through this scenario yet for this category, But for logo and brand identity, I faced same issue.
A Top Buyers asked so many revisions, and later asked to cancel. I was going to accept happily as I can't satisfy him (mostly for the first time I can't satisfy someone).
Before I accept the cancellation, I just browsed his profile and saw a day ago he worked with another logo designer. With curious mind, I browsed that seller profile and I was shocked.

This seller just designed the same logo with a different color I designed a week ago for that buyer. (available in gig portfolio image)
I understand that he just scammed me. took design concept from me. and then he recreated it through a cheap price seller and asked to cancel my order.

I reached to CS, explained everything, showed the proof and details. CS respond to discuss this matter with buyer and also advised me to understand that I can't satisfy every buyer!! What!! I'm reporting about a scammer and they are reply me to understand that I can't satisfy everyone!

exactly i'm facing this thing.

I have completed work and now he said he hired someone on 150USD instead i we agreed on 500 and he kept my work and everything is there nothing changed on website, but fiverr doesn't helped me.

I don't know what to do he just send cancellation request on evey 2nd day and i don't accept don't know final results. Fiverr asked to cntact hosting for copyright clain but they themself don't help me which is worst experince on fiverr first time in my career.

10 hours ago, techewuller said:

That not really helps, the buyer can easy reset password on his hosting

The sites aren't on their hosting so how does it not help

How can they possibly reset the password via hosting when its held on my server

Archived