How to improve my gig and profile

developerjahed

HI developerjahed

Share your gig on social media 
 Research is the Clue. ...
 Think Out of the Box. ...
 Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
 Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
 Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
 Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
 Use High-Quality Images. ...

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thank You.

3 minutes ago, kalam_patawory said:

HI developerjahed

Share your gig on social media 
 Research is the Clue. ...
 Think Out of the Box. ...
 Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
 Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
 Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
 Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
 Use High-Quality Images. ...

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thank You.

Thank you. i will try it

after publishing you gig there is no turning back man........ because not matter how many time u try to edit you gig the ranking factor will strat from the zero .... and eventually endup in a nomans land type of thing no impression no view ...... nothing just you and your gig........ thats why what ever feature you want to add or wanna change in you gig do it by keeping your gig in draft take your time see your gig from the view of a client not as a seller .... why would you wanna put your money on the gig just like a buyer will do ........ think of your self as potential buyer ..... what can you expect more from a seller in the mean while you are a seller you will discover your self in a position where you will see the flaw of your gig thats where the improvment lies.......thank you

8 minutes ago, lotus3000 said:

You can stay fiver forum and research. You will solve all question that you need.

I also agree with you .There are many post in fiverr forum about the topic how to improve my gig .If you will search this type of post and read properly I hope you will get proper information. Best of luck.

Archived