Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers

11 minutes ago, maitasun said:
24 minutes ago, mh_designhouse said:

are you sure?

You tell me.

Well, I thought maybe it would be the best to let the owner of the original image decide, but it seems that OP wasn't sure enough to leave the image up.

At least, following advice given on the forum, even if pretending there's nothing wrong, is a way to improve one's profile and Gigs, I guess. If the ersatz is own work, that is.

15 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

The new image is not his either.

Seems we checked at different times, though, that's not the image I saw either ... Smartly, one without text that you could check to check 😉

Some YouTuber could really do their audience a favour by telling them they should choose between wanting to steal some successful seller's Gig images or descriptions and wanting advice to improve their Gig on the forum. 

A list of articles about copyright and IP might be better advice to start out with than the usual stay online and do the conga lists.

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

? Tried to see the profile and was redirected to my page. Am I blocked by him? Lmao

No someone has reported him and he's been banned already haha

Honestly how stupid can you be to steal gig photos and text and then advertise it in the forum

5 minutes ago, drasnia said:

steal gig photos

What a cruel thing to say, he went as far as adding "Only $5" to the first stolen image, after all, which obviously makes it "take inspiration" vs. "steal", no? 😉 

But really, can't anyone who tells them that Fiverr is a great platform for sellers also tell them all that this is not a good idea, or to at least stay away from the forum and not ask sellers for help after stealing from sellers...

34 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

@miiila The new image is not his either. He only has one review, and it's 5 star, so 100% positive. Yet his image... Check the bottom text. He stole it from someone else.

He changed the first stolen image with a generic ugly lizard, or whatever, before replacing it once again with that second stolen one you saw.

2 minutes ago, maitasun said:

a generic ugly lizard, or whatever,

I saw this thing, I guess, at least, unless his speed Gig image cover change run involved two different generic ugly lizards or whatevers, perfectly possible. 🙂 

16 minutes ago, drasnia said:

Honestly how stupid can you be to steal gig photos and text and then advertise it in the forum

There's this really fun and popular game called "How Stupid Do You Think I am?" you should try it someday.

Jokes aside, I've been on the forum for a good....5? 6? or more years, and you'd be surprised with how often people willingly post their gigs asking for "help", only to get their lies exposed.

3 minutes ago, miiila said:

I saw this thing, I guess, at least, unless his speed Gig image cover change run involved two different generic ugly lizards or whatevers, perfectly possible. 🙂 

Moving from one stolen image to the other was done, in fact, at speed light. 😬

Geeeezzzz, I've never seen someone replacing anything so fast before. 😂

8 hours ago, drasnia said:

Your gigs actually look good and your grasp of English is very good as well. 

I like your playful style in your gig description it shows you have a true grasp of English.

Just a couple of small spelling mistakes such as Flayer should be flyer... And one says 2 App Screes which I assume should be screens

but apart from that spot on

Good luck

Thanks for those tips really useful for beginners.

Archived