Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers

Your gigs actually look good and your grasp of English is very good as well. 

I like your playful style in your gig description it shows you have a true grasp of English.

Just a couple of small spelling mistakes such as Flayer should be flyer... And one says 2 App Screes which I assume should be screens

but apart from that spot on

Good luck

Follow this.
 Research is the Clue. ...
 Think Out of the Box. ...
 Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
 Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
 Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
 Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
 Use High-Quality Images. ...
😎 Deliver on the Same Day.

41 minutes ago, drasnia said:

Your gigs actually look good and your grasp of English is very good as well. 

I like your playful style in your gig description it shows you have a true grasp of English.

Just a couple of small spelling mistakes such as Flayer should be flyer... And one says 2 App Screes which I assume should be screens

but apart from that spot on

Good luck

thank you for your kind information. i will fix it.

You really don't need to compliment Fiverr to make a post, what's your goal? I find it odd you "just started", and yet lead your post with "Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers". Based on what? You have no experience in the platform, since you are new. How do you know? 

Just a quick tip - generalised compliments for no reason sound like sucking up. Not good. First see how the platform works, get some experience with it, and if then you find things that you really like, feel free to compliment them.

Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers

3 hours ago, mh_designhouse said:

Hi, Everyone. My name is Mh Shishir  I'm new in this platform. I would like to know how can i  improve my profile or my gigs on this platform . 😊

Are you able to spot the inconsistency between your thread's title and what you posted?

Hi Fiverr Friends! My name is Faisal Mehmood. I am new on Fiverr as a Email marketer & copywriter. I want improve my profile & gig so, I can get client easily.

Also, If you need any help about email marketing, I'm available 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, drasnia said:

Your gigs actually look good

Yes, so good that one of his gig covers is stolen from a level 2 seller who's been on Fiverr since 2015. 🙄 I didn't even bother to look at his other gigs...

This is the level 2 seller's gig cover (I covered the seller's username) 👇 l2.jpg.a2add91ed9a11fd4b3dbd46d70ec943e.jpg

And this is @mh_designhouse's gig's cover https://www.fiverr.com/mh_designhouse/design-professional-cartoon-mascot-business-logo?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=c79bcc19760fddbcbd37c655580ecf2f&pckg_id=1&pos=1

gc.jpg.ce10eb300f0560ec7fae97525033861b.jpg

Share your gig on social media 
 Research is the Clue. 
 Think Out of the Box. 
 Importance of having a Healthy Profile.
 Make a proper Keyword Research. 
 Use Keyword-enriched Title.
 Add an optimized Gig Video. 
 Use High-Quality Images. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Thank You

1 minute ago, maitasun said:

delete the stolen image and replace it with another one.

So fast, in fact, he didn't have the time to design it. So I wonder, where could this one be from? It says "99% positive rating on Fiverr", so it can't be his, since he only has one review, and it's positive.

Archived