Problem with buyer request

I can see that you're a new seller with out any level.

Buyer requests are taken from your view once 10 unleveled seller offers have been made.

You need to stay active with buyer request page so you can be one of the 10 un levelled seller for the new buyer requests.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, skill_it_newton said:

Suddenly my account is not showing a buyer request. Do you all have this problem? Please tell

If you don’t see any buyer requests, that it may well be the case that no one has posted any new buyer requests for your gig category.

G_G_R_A 😁

• Like 3

In a buyer request you can see so many sent offer already.

You don't have any level (level 1, level 2, trs).

So think there is a buyer request. so many responding to that request (sending offer)
Now when total 10 new seller (without any level) respond to that request, it will not be showing to any other new sellers.

Means as long as a buyer request don't get 10 offers from new sellers, it will be showing to all new sellers without level. When 10 done, the buyer request will not be shown to any new seller.

You need to stay active with buyer request page so you can be one of the 10 un levelled seller for the new buyer requests.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, seven_sign said:

So think there is a buyer request. so many responding to that request (sending offer)
Now when total 10 new seller (without any level) respond to that request, it will not be showing to any other new sellers.

Means as long as a buyer request don't get 10 offers from new sellers, it will be showing to all new sellers without level. When 10 done, the buyer request will not be shown to any new seller.

Is it true? I don't think so, hope you guys @newsmike @smashradio @theratypist @lloydsolutions @vickiespencer @uk1000 can help.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skill_it_newton said:

Suddenly my account is not showing a buyer request. Do you all have this problem? Please tell

Don`t Worry. Maybe You Have No Available Buyer Request Based On Your Skills But Will Available Soon When Any Buyer Will Post or It Can Be Just A Bug

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dilipkumarpaul said:

Is it true? I don't think so, hope you guys @newsmike @smashradio @theratypist @lloydsolutions @vickiespencer @uk1000 can help.

I haven't been a "new seller" for ages, so I don't know how they see the buyer request section, or if they can see any requests that have more than 10 replies. So maybe a new seller can hop into the request section and see if they get any requests with more than 10 replies. 

Here's a screenshot from my BR section, with a request that already got 24 offers. I'm a TRS, so maybe it's different for level 2, level 1 and new sellers? 

br.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, smashradio said:

it's different for level 2, level 1 and new sellers? 

Yes it's different for new sellers.

Buyer requests will be visible to new sellers before it receives offer from 10 new sellers.

This is just for new sellers. not other sellers with level.

• Like 2

On 8/18/2021 at 9:54 PM, seven_sign said:

I didn't know about this. I am also a new seller and facing this problem. thank you for sharing this information.