How can i improve my gig?

servicestore85

This forum is full of tips already to help you succeed. You just need to spend time here searching for and reading through the many helpful posts that already exist. Just don't go wasting your time looking for shortcuts or a quick answer to give you instant success. It takes time, dedication and a focused effort to do well here.

Hi,

You are welcome here.

To become successful in Fiverr you have to follow

Try to stay online in fiverr, send buyer request regularly, share your gig in social media, develop your skill more, delivery perfect work for getting buyer satisfaction, etc

For more information you have to go the below link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Take these steps to become a top seller on Fiverr (you find this your dashboard.

Best of luck

Fiverr Success.jpg

2 hours ago, servicestore85 said:

Kindly, Show me the right way

You might become a Top-Rated seller if you are a Level 2 seller, and Fiverr chooses to manually promote you to TRS status. Please keep in mind, though, you do not need to be a TRS in order to earn success on Fiverr. 

You don't mention what you're good at (if anything). We can't give you personal advice on how to become a freelancer without knowing what you can do. You need a plan, and you need to know what you're going to offer your clients, how, and where. 

If you don't know that already, you need to go back to the drawing board. 

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You might become a Top-Rated seller if you are a Level 2 seller, and Fiverr chooses to manually promote you to TRS status. Please keep in mind, though, you do not need to be a TRS in order to earn success on Fiverr. 

thanks for your kind information

Everything depends on your optimization of how you maintain the rules of Fiverr and also select the perfect gig so that you can create your own.

I think you should act in buyer requests time so that you can bid it before others bid. DON"T TRY TO SEND THE SAME MESSAGES WITH EACH BUYER REQUEST.

I have some advice for you -

1. Pick a good keyword that stayed in your TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION.
2. Use the correct size image and maintain the video ratio, try to use at least one single video to reach more. Because Video will help you to reach 40% more that cannot reach by picture.
3. Do Picture SEO and Video SEO. (It's too much easy and also try to use those keywords and tags that were suited for you and also used in TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION) 
4. Share your gigs on your Social Media (Especially Facebook & LinkedIn).
5. Try to use colourful pictures and engaging videos.
6.At least bid 10 relevant requests according to your keywords and jobs.

3 hours ago, keyword_aid_seo said:

Everything depends on your optimization of how you maintain the rules of Fiverr and also select the perfect gig so that you can create your own.

I think you should act in buyer requests time so that you can bid it before others bid. DON"T TRY TO SEND THE SAME MESSAGES WITH EACH BUYER REQUEST.

I have some advice for you -

1. Pick a good keyword that stayed in your TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION.
2. Use the correct size image and maintain the video ratio, try to use at least one single video to reach more. Because Video will help you to reach 40% more that cannot reach by picture.
3. Do Picture SEO and Video SEO. (It's too much easy and also try to use those keywords and tags that were suited for you and also used in TITLE, URL, TAGS, DESCRIPTION) 
4. Share your gigs on your Social Media (Especially Facebook & LinkedIn).
5. Try to use colourful pictures and engaging videos.
6.At least bid 10 relevant requests according to your keywords and jobs.

Thanks for your tips

Archived