Gig Ranking

mdraakib

59 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

No actually he can't. There is specific categories for gig.

He easily can post in 'Improve my gig' or 'My fiverr gig' category. 

YOu're are really great @shadiya646 and your suggestion is also good for others. I saw your helping nature in profile and i must say it is good , carry on with this helping nature 😍 🤩

8 hours ago, turjay said:

YOu're are really great @shadiya646 and your suggestion is also good for others. I saw your helping nature in profile and i must say it is good , carry on with this helping nature 😍 🤩

Would you quit hitting on her? You seem to be stalking every thread she posts in to compliment her.

She is probably married or has a boyfriend already "bro".

3 hours ago, freelancerjasi said:

Yes! You can

Did you bother to read the previous replies? Same goes for the poster above you - it is as if no one reads here - they are just eager to post whatever they can. Ridiculous.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! You cannot just insert your Gig link anywhere you want on the forum.

There are 2 forum categories you can put your Gig link in: My Fiverr Gigs and Improve My Gig.

Period. Everyone STOP giving advice if you have NO freaking idea what you are talking about!!!

GG

• 1 month later...

I can see that you're a new seller with out any level.

Buyer requests are taken from your view once 10 unleveled seller offers have been made.

You need to stay active with buyer request page so you can be one of the 10 un levelled seller for the new buyer requests.

Explanation:

In a buyer request you can see so many sent offer already.

You don't have any level (level 1, level 2, trs).

So think there is a buyer request. so many responding to that request (sending offer)
Now when total 10 new seller (without any level) respond to that request, it will not be showing to any other new sellers.

Means as long as a buyer request don't get 10 offers from new sellers, it will be showing to all new sellers without level. When 10 done, the buyer request will not be shown to any new seller.

You need to stay active with buyer request page so you can be one of the 10 un levelled seller for the new buyer requests.

Archived