which platform is best for Gig Marketing?

Hello There,

Today I share which social media platform is best for perfect Gig marketing. I already got many buyers from this valuable applied marketing method.

1) Linked In

2) Instagram

3) Pinterest

4) Twitter

5) facebook

If you active these platforms and share your service then You will get very recent your good success. 

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, sabuzmia0265 said:

I share which social media platform is best for perfect Gig marketing

Thank you, but giving this kind of advices only shows that you know nothing about marketing. Because if you would’ve know at least a little bit you would’ve know that the most basic principle is to follow your target audience and where they spend time not a certain platform itself. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, abusaeed7171 said:

I think LinkedIn is best for Gig Marketing.

7 minutes ago, sakib094 said:

Linkedin & Mail Marketing is best.

For whom is it the best marketing? For what service? For what target audience? What kind of marketing???

• Like 1

I say about me, I do graphic-related work. Everyone knew that There are many business-related people on the LinkedIn. I design a visiting card with their information & also wright my details. I put my gig link in that message to order.

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

For whom is it the best marketing? For what service? For what target audience? What kind of marketing???

LinkedIn isn’t the only place to amplify your personal brand and find new business. New platforms, like Mogul, are focused on diversity and allow gig workers and entrepreneurs to create a professional profile and discover business opportunities. And social-media groups are becoming a destination for uncovering potential opportunities. 

Whether you focus on LinkedIn, a new platform or a social-media group, if you want to draw the attention of potential clients — turn opportunity into revenue — show up, speak up and add value.