HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A REPLY FROM FIVERR ON ID VERIFICATION?

nabiha_masood

Question

Hello! 

My name is Nabiha and I'm a Level 2 seller on Fiverr. 

I've recently got the notification to verify my ID. As it says "Please verify your ID within 14 Days to continue offering or buying services on Fiverr." I've submitted the ID and waiting on the reply. 

Does anyone here have idea, how long it will take to verify the account?

Edited by nabiha_masood
Accidently pressed enter without completing my question
  • Like 2

10 answers to this question

I'm so glad to share this news that my ID just got verified... 🙂

I did it twice before in past 2 days of not being sure if it actually worked. I just got through the verification process again for the third time now and got the immediate response that my ID was verified. 

I'm not sure if it is related to the process but I used the method 'Get Link through Text'. 

Thanks @seven_sign for your response and giving me hope to be patient with the verification process. And, @seolink_traffic please be patient with it and try verifying it again after 2-3 days. I hope you get it verified soon...

Cheers.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, seven_sign said:

usually within 24 hour or may be 48 hours.
In my case, it was within 12 hours.

I did mine closing to 48 hours now still I am yet to be verified.

At end of the process I got the attach screenshot notice.

But till now the notification is still showing on my account.

1.jpg

2.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, seven_sign said:

It's weird to see people are randomly spamming with giving answer down vote!

No I am not spamming. I just want to get your perspective on verification duration.

As you can see from attach screenshot. The time left for me now is 12 days from initial 14 days.

Meaning it is now over 48 hours I did the verification.

1.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/19/2021 at 12:43 PM, seolink_traffic said:

I did mine closing to 48 hours now still I am yet to be verified.

At end of the process I got the attach screenshot notice.

But till now the notification is still showing on my account.

1.jpg

2.png

Same is the case with me. That is why I came to the forum to get an idea about how long will it take...

I'm just worried because it will only be asked once (as it is written in the Fiverr Help Forum). I hope to get response soon... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, seolink_traffic said:

Hello, have you done the verification? If yes, how long did it take before you receive a successful message from Fiverr? 

I haven't yet got verified. I'm going to be patient about it at lease for a week then see what happens... Just hoping to get it verified soon successfully.

That is my question here, which @seven_sign has answered according to his own process. And I'm grateful that he answered it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nabiha_masood said:

I'm so glad to share this news that my ID just got verified... 🙂

I did it twice before in past 2 days of not being sure if it actually worked. I just got through the verification process again for the third time now and got the immediate response that my ID was verified. 

I'm not sure if it is related to the process but I used the method 'Get Link through Text'. 

Thanks @seven_sign for your response and giving me hope to be patient with the verification process. And, @seolink_traffic please be patient with it and try verifying it again after 2-3 days. I hope you get it verified soon...

Cheers.

Congratulations1 I have done it about 3 times yet I am still seeing the notification above my account.

Yes I also completed all the 3 attempts on phone   ( I started from desktop and a link was sent as SMS to  my phone to proceed)

It has been been over 24 hour I did the last one. I am now left with 11 more days to do it.

Thanks you so much.  Now I know i would get "immediate response" if it is successful.

Edited by seolink_traffic
  • Like 1