Gig Deranked

itsabduldev

Hello all members. I am new seller on fiverr but eligible for level 1 now, just waiting for next evaluation. 

I am performing well, I am delivering my every order on time and all my clients are happy with my work. I am getting orders from my previous clients but yet my gig is deranked. it was on the first page now it moved to 2nd page and still losing it's position day by day. impressions and clicks are decreasing since one week. I also stay online most of the time. My niche is wordpress.  may I know suggestions from experts that what should I do.

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, yoavediting said:

You can't control your ranking.

Some days you're on the 1st page and some days you're on the 4th.

You just need to focus on ways to improve your gig and make it more attractive.

I am trying hard to improve my gigs but getting 0 results. Can you suggest some tips from where I can learn to improve my gigs.

• Like 7

Hi,

You are welcome here.
Do not worried, keep patience.

To become successful in Fiverr you have to follow

Try to stay online in fiverr, send buyer request regularly, share your gig in social media, develop your skill more, delivery perfect work for getting buyer satisfaction, etc

For more information you have to go the below link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Take these steps to become a top seller on Fiverr (you find this your dashboard).

Best of luck

Fiverr Success.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gmkhondaker said:

Hi,

You are welcome here.
Do not worried, keep patience.

To become successful in Fiverr you have to follow

Try to stay online in fiverr, send buyer request regularly, share your gig in social media, develop your skill more, delivery perfect work for getting buyer satisfaction, etc

For more information you have to go the below link:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Take these steps to become a top seller on Fiverr (you find this your dashboard).

Best of luck

Fiverr Success.jpg

Sir on social media there are groups where people exchange clicks and favorites which I think has no benefits

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 2:56 AM, venonusa said:

Hi, you are in the "gig rotation" , you need only to wait, this happen to all sellers

I was deranked November, 2018. Since then, they've refused to rank me back again. I've tried everything I know, yet no improvement.

• Like 4

On 8/18/2021 at 6:42 PM, itsabduldev said:

Hello all members. I am new seller on fiverr but eligible for level 1 now, just waiting for next evaluation. 

I am performing well, I am delivering my every order on time and all my clients are happy with my work. I am getting orders from my previous clients but yet my gig is deranked. it was on the first page now it moved to 2nd page and still losing it's position day by day. impressions and clicks are decreasing since one week. I also stay online most of the time. My niche is wordpress.  may I know suggestions from experts that what should I do.

First of all congratulations for achieving all the criteria to become level 1 seller. 
Don’t worry about gig position on the page. It happens due to gig rotations. 

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest abdullah__yasin

Hi!

My fiverr account was performing great and I also had fiverr's choice on a few keywords. I only have 1 four star and 1 star review out of 46 total reviews. In Feb 2022 all of a sudden, my impressions and clicks fell down and promoted gigs option also became unavailable. It's been 7 months now and my gig is still de-ranked, I also made another gig but that did not perform either. I guess it is a problem with the account. My gigs are not visible on any of the first 20 pages. I got matched with briefs till last month but that's gone too. Please let me know what should I do?

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

I have same issue on my gig. My gig in wordpress Development, All clinet give me 5 Star Review and Best Feedback. But my gig goes go to derank. I take 3 order as low price Custom. My average selling price 25 usd but take 5 usd, 10 usd and 15 usd Order..  

Buti didn’t understand why my gig derank.. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, nikitakakade24 said:

First of all congratulations for achieving all the criteria to become level 1 seller. 
Don’t worry about gig position on the page. It happens due to gig rotations. 

I got same issue.. My gig derank. I got 5 star review all but it drank my Gig and another gig also. i my gig is totally derank it get 10/20 imperassion only

• Like 1