Not showing any buyer request on my buyer request page.

mdalaminsabbir

Oh I see, I think it has got to do with you having no levels. You will have to be the first to offer amongst the other sellers in your category. As CS has mentioned the buyer requests are taken from your view once 10 unleveled seller offers have been made. Just keep refreshing from time to time. Hopefully you will achieve Level 1 so you can consistently see the buyer requests section.

I reviewed your profile.

The Category> Subcategory you're following, it gets lots of buyer requests daily usually.

So I suggest you to double check with your gig details:
Category, Sub Category, and rest as usual details.

If yet not, then reach to customer support with the info I told you above. Hope they will review it.

1 minute ago, seven_sign said:

If yet not, then reach to customer support with the info I told you above. Hope they will review it.

He already reached out to CS (as above). CS said that the request gets removed from the un levelled sellers view after 10 offers have been made by other unlevelled sellers. OP was able to get a buyer from BR last Monday. So the solution is you would have to be to keep opening the requests section as often as you can...

Just now, seven_sign said:

@mdalaminsabbir You need to stay active with buyer request page so you can be one of the 10 un levelled seller for the new buyer requests.

Haha random thought, now I understand why other sellers on the forum make those suggestions to use buyer request extensions (that inform you when there is a new buyer request).... 

Note: Anyone planning to use this extension, don't. Fiverr does not allow these stuff. 

Archived