Is English test important for gig publish ?

sarmin_khatun21

3 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi there.

The answer is NO.

You can publish your gigs even though take any test.

BUT.., if you are lacking, you will get trouble handling your order.

Buyer will get frustrated if Seller keep miss understood the project requirement.

My one gig was not publishing it was asking for english test then I changed the Catagory then it has publish . But  I have 1 question to you that it will be create problem to get order on that gig  ?

1 minute ago, sarmin_khatun21 said:

My one gig was not publishing it was asking for english test then I changed the Catagory then it has publish . But  I have 1 question to you that it will be create problem to get order on that gig  ?

Why would you do that?

Sounds to me that you are not confident with your English .... BUT you are offering something that requires proper English?

It will create problem with your order in future.

and Yes,. OF COURSE it will affect your gig performance.

., if you choose wrong category, you will having hard time getting order.

17 minutes ago, sarmin_khatun21 said:

is English test important for gig publish ?

Considering that you have to pass that test in order to create gigs in certain categories, then yes, it is important if you want to offer gigs in those categories.

While you can try to publish those gigs in some other category, they might be difficult to find (or not appear in search at all). Depending on the category you choose, Fiverr might also see them as misleading or confusing to buyers, and remove them.

You can publish a gig on Fiverr without an English test. But communication between yourself and the customer may be difficult so please keep that in mind. If English is weak, it can be difficult to understand any project details. Please keeping up to practice English day by day.

Archived