Buyer Request - Best Of

teramangala

• Read the Project Description completely
  • Keep your cover letter description clean and simple

Most of the people write ” Hi I am ( Name) and I have 5 years experience about this section then lots of sentence and bla bla bla. Really this is  Big mistake for the best cover letter. You should write just a simple and clean cover letter. The best way you should read completely the project details then write about the project topic and must ask some questions. When you asking some questions there is a big chance of to reply from the client. so if you want to write the best buyer request for Fiverr you should write a simple and clean cover letter

• Specify your offer

Don,t write too many sentences just specify your work plan and highlights your key point. Please read every sentence very carefully from job post or buyer request then reply step by step. I hope you will get your job and make sure you have some work sample or portfolio because it’s most important to get any job from the client. When you are a new seller that’s time the client wants some work sample and it’s very important for winning any project. If you don,t have any work sample or portfolio you should arrange it or make it before applying for any job.

• Make sure you are available today 
  • Don’t send a copy or same cover letter for all client
  • Bid with an average price

On 8/18/2021 at 9:50 AM, teramangala said:

I start with this one (found on another freelancing site) :

"I am mixing the song and making a beautiful song joyfjdkxkhxoyxoycohcpjcte9yfigohcixphfoyxoycohchvupc.  Ncphxignc jvbjpcpjf tpufix. "

Someone know this band or song? 😁

joyfjdkxkhxoyxoycohcpjcte9yfigohcixphfoyxoycohchvupc.  Ncphxignc jvbjpcpjf tpufix

this is my favourite song I love singing this in the shower.. The lyrics are hard to pronounce though

On 8/19/2021 at 8:45 PM, drasnia said:

joyfjdkxkhxoyxoycohcpjcte9yfigohcixphfoyxoycohchvupc.  Ncphxignc jvbjpcpjf tpufix

this is my favourite song I love singing this in the shower.. The lyrics are hard to pronounce though

for only 99.99$ you can buy a gig to find this song :D

On 8/19/2021 at 7:45 PM, drasnia said:

I am initiating a revision. haha!

On 8/18/2021 at 2:48 PM, teramangala said:

On the old forum there was a thread for the best buyer requests, but I can't find it on the new forum anymore. That's why I created this thread.

For the best of the best.

TOPIC DELETED BY FORUM SUPPORT TEAM

The topic was deleted by Forum Support Team.
The topic and replies have been returned to the related forum users.

😄

Archived