What do you think of the new Order Page design/layout?

donnovan86

Fiverr just launched a new order page design/layout, and now it seems they are testing it, I was able to switch to it today... what do you think about it?

I for one.. am not a fan. People already have a hard time sending requirements, having multiple tabs just makes it a lot harder for those without any IT knowledge to share requirements, so I am sure it will be a blast to explain everyone how to add requirements, how to activate the order, etc. It does look clean, I give it that.

What do you guys think, did you try this?

Screenshot_1.jpg

34 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I can't try it yet, so I didn't.

It looks like something I could handle, but some of my buyers struggle with finding requirements, finding the gig gallery, or starting the order on their own already, so I'm not sure they'd be able to work with an order page like this one.

What's in the Details tab?

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Does it look like that from the seller's side now?

It means they are finally making things look similar. 

When I placed orders in the past, the layout was the same (for all orders since 2019), so buyers won't have to adjust to it. 

2021-08-18_12-38-32.thumb.png.c720bc17d0593485880474e30a6407ae.png

Not sure about it either, I have a milestone order like that, and it's pretty confusing, but Milestone orders seem to be like that in any case, like how they completely disappear from your active orders when you delivered one milestone, until the customer activates the next one.

But yes, my past orders when buying something looked like that too, as in vovka's screenshot (even 4 tabs, requirements as well, haha), so I guess if buyers managed to navigate it, more or less, in the past, it will work for them now too, more or less. 😉

54 minutes ago, catwriter said:

What's in the Details tab?

Wow, while I went to get a screenshot of a Details page, my above post became uneditable ... anyway - it's like an exhaustive bill (from December, I'd probably buy more often if I could have a separate account for it, but that's for another discussion... 🙂  but I guess it's still representative.)

details.thumb.png.78aba4515e2db61941de0b57d155e8ad.png

• 3 months later...

As they say "if it's not broken, don't fix it". I find the new order page confusing even for me and I'm on fiverr since the late 2013. There is a lot of unused space, way to much things that seems to be out of place + the info now seems to spread in multiple places making it harder to see.

As always, I doubt fiverr will take a step back no matter if they will consider this to be good or bad so we will have to get used with it and hope for updates that will fix some of the confusion this new design creates.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived