How can i will got a new order

akash715

stay active on fiverr at LEAST 28 hours a day and aim for minimum 38 days a month online

Also if you spam the forum 500 times a week this is guaranteed to increase orders especially if you repeat congratulations brother at least 200 times

Also have you had anyone pray for you yet? This is also a way to increase visibility 

1 hour ago, drasnia said:

stay active on fiverr at LEAST 28 hours a day and aim for minimum 38 days a month online

Also if you spam the forum 500 times a week this is guaranteed to increase orders especially if you repeat congratulations brother at least 200 times

Also have you had anyone pray for you yet? This is also a way to increase visibility 

😂

1. You need to active on Fiverr maximum time in a day.

2. Daily send 10 buyer request to real buyer.

3. Share your gig on different social media.

Note: I think it's not important to share your gig link here. Cause client will find you from your profile.

I think it will be helpful for you.

2 minutes ago, batinurakter said:

Note: I think it's not important to share your gig link here. Cause client will find you from your profile.

It's great...

1. You need to focus on Buyer request properly. When you will send a buyer request that time you need to think why the buyer give me the order what is will will provide him/ her perfectly to another sellers and Just think that one buyer request is a one order because if you will send a buyer request perfectly and a good buyer that time it's have a great chance to get the order. 

2. Share your gig in a right market place where have client for buy your gig. Because if you will share your gig social media like Facebook and if your friends just visit your gig and click it's increase your impression and clicks but if only increase clicks and impression but you don't get any order that time Fiverr think your gig is not proper for get an order. That's why another seller get chance on your gig place and your gig will decrease.

3. Active on Fiverr so that when any client search for a seller and they try to search this person who is online. So if you will active on Fiverr when any buyer search that time can see your profile and if your gig is attractive and if they choose it he message you and you can conversation with him and you can get the order. 

So all time focus on this....

53 minutes ago, batinurakter said:

Thank you

37 minutes ago, sunilchandro said:

It's great...

1. You need to focus on Buyer request properly. When you will send a buyer request that time you need to think why the buyer give me the order what is will will provide him/ her perfectly to another sellers and Just think that one buyer request is a one order because if you will send a buyer request perfectly and a good buyer that time it's have a great chance to get the order. 

2. Share your gig in a right market place where have client for buy your gig. Because if you will share your gig social media like Facebook and if your friends just visit your gig and click it's increase your impression and clicks but if only increase clicks and impression but you don't get any order that time Fiverr think your gig is not proper for get an order. That's why another seller get chance on your gig place and your gig will decrease.

3. Active on Fiverr so that when any client search for a seller and they try to search this person who is online. So if you will active on Fiverr when any buyer search that time can see your profile and if your gig is attractive and if they choose it he message you and you can conversation with him and you can get the order. 

So all time focus on this....

thank you

21 hours ago, drasnia said:

Epic one!

2 minutes ago, mh_designhouse said:

Thanks

Archived