I can't withdraw from the app

precords1275

Question

I was on the app this morning and pushed the withdraw button. It says I have to do my first withdrawal from my computer first, but I have done many already. Is this broken or am I doing something wrong?

It doesn't really matter, I am on a computer so much there's no problem pushing the button there. I'm just curious in case I ever have a need for operating from the app.

13 answers to this question

6 hours ago, theratypist said:

Interesting. I have made a few withdrawals on phone and it worked out just fine. Although that was a long time ago and this year I have done it all on the desktop. You could try asking Customer Support though to feed your curiosity!

I'm also facing same issue.

Still I'm unable to withdraw from Fiverr app.

I use payoneer. I'm not sure if there is a restriction to withdraw funds to payoneer from app.

Not sure about paypal.

9 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

To withdrawn from the phone, Fiverr sends a link on the email to confirm the transaction before continue. It is one extra step, different when you try to withdrawn from the desktop.

Receiving an email is so far!

Since beginning till now, whenever I try to withdraw funds from fiverr through mobile app. It says to make a withdrawal from Desktop version first (can't remember the exact line but meaning is like that). Though I made so many times already, still facing same message.

Guest freelancerjabir
On 8/17/2021 at 9:44 PM, precords1275 said:

I was on the app this morning and pushed the withdraw button. It says I have to do my first withdrawal from my computer first, but I have done many already. Is this broken or am I doing something wrong?

It doesn't really matter, I am on a computer so much there's no problem pushing the button there. I'm just curious in case I ever have a need for operating from the app.

When you are withdrawing the funds for the first time, you will not be able to withdraw it from your phone ! For the first time you have to use your pc or laptop 

On 8/17/2021 at 9:14 PM, precords1275 said:

I also do withdraw through app and its working fine. Might be there are some issues, you can contact with Fiverr support team and they will fix the issue.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:44 AM, precords1275 said:

I'm having the exact same issue on the iphone app. I've made several withdraws on desktop over the year of being on fiverr, but can't withdraw via the app when I'm away from desktop. 

On 3/25/2022 at 6:21 PM, aquilinaaudio said:

I'm having the exact same issue on the iphone app. I've made several withdraws on desktop over the year of being on fiverr, but can't withdraw via the app when I'm away from desktop. 

Just started working for me but doesn't let me choose how to withdraw, just does whatever I did last from the computer...

Archived