how to get order?

bhssakib

On 8/17/2021 at 11:12 AM, bhssakib said:

I am Raonak Sakib. Digital marketing and SEO expert. I recently publish my gigs. Please check my gig and share your experience and suggetions.

i am new so help me for humanity

My gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/EEWqdK

I would have helped but can't because you have not followed the rules of the Fiverr Forum. The gig link should be added in ''Improve My Gig''

You don't need to be online 24/7, you can get orders even if you're offline.

Also, you can't control your ranking on Fiverr, just focus on improving your gig - Write a good title and good description, create attractive images, send buyer requests, and eventually you'll get sales.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:53 AM, rafik_zaman said:

may fiverr used their algorithm to rank a gig.its give the opportunity all members equal i think.

you get 3 order? or you take it?

On 8/18/2021 at 2:14 AM, rabiul2222 said:

I would have helped but can't because you have not followed the rules of the Fiverr Forum. The gig link should be added in ''Improve My Gig''

opss. please i am new on fiverr

what could i do?

Hi,
You are welcome here.
Do not worried, keep patience.

Gig ranking is depend on various criteria. You have to continuing order, on time delivery with great work to get buyer satisfaction, and get good reviews.

Unique gig title and description do not copy paste from others, perfect search tag, eye catching image, adding videos, etc

To become successful in Fiverr you have to follow
Try to stay online in fiverr, send buyer request regularly, share your gig in social media, develop your skill more, delivery perfect work for getting buyer satisfaction, etc
For more information you have to go the below link:
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr

Take these steps to become a top seller on Fiverr (you find this your dashboard).

Best of luck

Fiverr Success.jpg

On 8/18/2021 at 12:03 PM, bhssakib said:

i online 24/7. i do facebook gig promotion. now what can i do?

Nothing will have effects on ranking the Gig. It would happen if you got orders with, 5-star rating, and it might happen to you only by buyer requests because you don't have any ranked gigs at all.

O_G_R_A 😁

Your gig image is not equality full and eye catchy

try to make thing better and  Send Buyer request

On 8/20/2021 at 9:02 PM, bhssakib said:

need buyer request letter sample.

Buyer request depends on buyer requirements,

It doesn't have any specific samples, You have read the buyer requirements and answer the buyer how yo will do the work and what special in you so he/she can order you for his/her service.

Archived