I want to know the reason for not getting a new order And want suggestions

md_mostafijur

Hello,

I received a New Order in December 2021. From then on I got regular orders and I had a gig rank. I have completed the order of the ranked gig which is 14. If you search for that gig with 3 keywords in it, it will come to the 1st page. The keywords are " twitter manager ", " Twitter grow " and " Twitter organic ". My question is why can't I get a new order after my gig is in the rank? Please suggest me: How do I get a new order? What can I do?

My gig URL: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Bm570k

Thanks
Md Mostafijur Rahman

These are my suggestions/comments:

The title says "grow twitter" but it doesn't say what (followers?).
Though I think you need to be very careful in your gig about mentioning growing followers (be careful of the community standards). Maybe you could say that you will promote and it could increase followers - not that it will).

In the gig description:
"no 3dr party" could be "no 3rd party"
You could say something other than "on your Tw account". Maybe Fiverr is limiting the number of the words "Twitter" that can be used but maybe it could be worded differently.

It says "If you want to make a package of your choice,Please contract me." - maybe you mean "contact me" there.

In the main gig image it says "Maneger" when it should say "Manager".

In your search tags it's only showing 2 there (if you entered 3 maybe there's a bug or reason why it's not showing the 3rd). More might help.

1. Create your gig title small and low competitors keyword.

2. Create an Gig different and eye-catching from other sellers.

3. Use the best low competition keywords, tags, and create an effective Descriptions.

4. Seek to improve your skill quality all time.

5. Use Fiverr mobile Apps .

6. Send 10 buyer request Daily .

7. Share your gig on Social Media and get more orders.

8.active online 15/7 in regular.

5 hours ago, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

The title says "grow twitter" but it doesn't say what (followers?).
Though I think you need to be very careful in your gig about mentioning growing followers (be careful of the community standards). Maybe you could say that you will promote and it could increase followers - not that it will).

In the gig description:
"no 3dr party" could be "no 3rd party"
You could say something other than "on your Tw account". Maybe Fiverr is limiting the number of the words "Twitter" that can be used but maybe it could be worded differently.

It says "If you want to make a package of your choice,Please contract me." - maybe you mean "contact me" there.

In the main gig image it says "Maneger" when it should say "Manager".

In your search tags it's only showing 2 there (if you entered 3 maybe there's a bug or reason why it's not showing the 3rd). More might help.

Thank you son much for your suggestions

13 hours ago, md_mostafijur said:

Hello,

I received a New Order in December 2021. From then on I got regular orders and I had a gig rank. I have completed the order of the ranked gig which is 14. If you search for that gig with 3 keywords in it, it will come to the 1st page. The keywords are " twitter manager ", " Twitter grow " and " Twitter organic ". My question is why can't I get a new order after my gig is in the rank? Please suggest me: How do I get a new order? What can I do?

Thanks
Md Mostafijur Rahman

I think it will be December 2020

14 hours ago, md_mostafijur said:

Hello,

Thanks
Md Mostafijur Rahman

You recived order December 2021? How you did it. Can you time travel?😁

Archived