Why wasn't I promoted to TRS?

aqsalogoz

Question

Hello,

Myself Aqsa

I know TRS is a manual pick, but I was expecting an email from Fiverr, whether I was promoted or not. But I have not received any email/notification related to it.

-I visited the help center to check my level system and found that I had been upgraded to TRS ... (screenshot attached) But I haven't received any email or badge.

-If I was not promoted, why is it written that "Promoted to TRS" (screenshot attached)?

-Also on the dashboard, the next evaluation date has not changed, it is still written August 15. (Current 17 August) Although I think the next date should have been September 15th??

So I think there is some kind of error. What do you think/suggest?

Greetings,

Aqsa

Screenshot.png

18 answers to this question

Sooo I too thought that update was some sort of doctored screen shot or bug, but when I followed the help screen for this question, I got this (screenshot attached.)

My guess is that this is an automated message that isn't supposed to be shown to users, probably a piece of information meant to be secretly sent along with the ticket, for the information of the person answering it. I would also guess that it's completely based on statistics and nothing else. As far as I can tell, my account hasn't been reviewed for this month yet, but my stats are stable for staying TRS, so that's probably what this piece of data means for me. A manual review could still lead me to lose my level.

So, OP, I think that the message you are seeing is just a piece of information, NOT supposed to be seen by users, of the fact that your statistic qualify you for TRS. I very much doubt it means that you are actually going to be promoted. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. You should wait for your manual review - once the date switches over you will know for sure. 

Edit: actually I just realized this screen doesn't lead to a ticket. Rather, the information is tailored to what you are expecting your next level to be. The piece of information is probably just a piece of code that is supposed to be invisible, showing which customized image you would need to show what statistics you are striving for. So in OP's case, they are trying to achieve TRS, so the image shown is an image that shows statistics for "promoted to TRS." For me, my goal is to keep my level, so it shows the image for "trs level kept."  We can see from the lowercase, lack of sentence structure, that it's supposed to be something invisible.

You have gotten some good criticism in your thread for how to improve your gigs - like using a real picture of yourself instead of a stock photo for your profile. Instead of focusing on when you will be promoted to TRS, I suggest working on those suggestions while you wait. I will be over here working on improving my own business, too.

Clipboard01.jpg

Okay, I can see where he get that screenshot.

But I'm shocked by hearing from @mariashtelle1 and @maitasun

I will suggest you to be original, be you. And I believe you can do it easily.

May be this could be a reason that fiverr changed their mind.

But based on your screenshot, I think @aqsalogoz should get the badge, cause I also fulfilled the requirement and with a great impression on every point to be TRS by this month. Unfortunately you all can see I'm still level two. But it doesn't matter to me.

Screenshot_1.png

9 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

In fact, it is virtually the same as a current TRS in Logo Design who has been on Fiverr since June of 2018, which is a year before you joined Fiverr. 🤔

And not only that... 

@aqsalogoz, even the profile image you're using is taken from the internet. 🤨

i1.jpg

Just now, aqsalogoz said:

Thank you for correcting my information. 

Have you seen the screenshot I attached above? 

Does it look the same to all level 2 sellers or is it just my case?

5 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

That information is wrong. Fiverr stopped sending those emails I think already 2 years ago. 

Thank you for correcting my information. 

Have you seen the screenshot I attached above? 

Does it look the same to all level 2 sellers or is it just my case?

One thing I am sure that Fiverr checks is the quality of your gig description.

When they check your "Professional Logo for Your Business" gig description, as I have done, they will see that it is of TRS quality! 😊

In fact, it is virtually the same as a current TRS in Logo Design who has been on Fiverr since June of 2018, which is a year before you joined Fiverr. 🤔

Also, by searching google I found at least five sellers from various platforms that also have the same gig write up as you and the TRS that is on Fiverr. 😳

By the way, when I became a TRS I got this message from Fiverr in my inbox. 

897784460_ScreenShot2021-03-16at10_07_22AM.png.1993c4d2480ef7b1211f5d39ed29ea11.png

40 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Where exactly does it say you were promoted to TRS? Did you get a notification from Fiverr anywhere? I only see a random grey note that says "promoted to trs", and that doesn't look like it came from Fiverr, since it's written the way it is. Your screenshot looks like a bug or something. 

Since you didn't receive a notification or e-mail, you probably aren't promoted, and you're still at Level 2. 

You could reach out to Customer Support to check, but I haven't seen anything that indicates you were actually promoted. (Your screenshot with the "promoted to trs" doesn't look like anything I've seen before. 

I've been promoted. It's only in this screenshot. I haven't received any email or notification.

This screenshot was taken from the Help Center just prior to submitting a proper request to the CS. 

I was eligible to be nominated earlier this month. And according to my information ,every eligible ones receive an email stating whether they have been promoted or not. But I have not received any email about it.

So I think there is some kind of bug or something. 

If you haven't seen a screenshot like this before, I think you should add it to your knowledge from today 🙂

Thank you! 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels

Note: This is a manual process. If you meet the Top-Rated requirements, our Editorial team will review your performance over the previous 60 days and will confirm your eligibility. Thereafter, you can be ranked as a Top-Rated Seller.

Even if you qualify, you might never get it. There are several Sellers who have reported that the TRS level can take years to earn, even after qualification.

6 minutes ago, aqsalogoz said:

Hello,

Myself Aqsa

I know TRS is a manual pick, but I was expecting an email from Fiverr, whether I was promoted or not. But I have not received any email/notification related to it.

-I visited the help center to check my level system and found that I had been upgraded to TRS ... (screenshot attached) But I haven't received any email or badge.

-If I was not promoted, why is it written that "Promoted to TRS" (screenshot attached)?

-Also on the dashboard, the next evaluation date has not changed, it is still written August 15. (Current 17 August) Although I think the next date should have been September 15th??

So I think there is some kind of error. What do you think/suggest?

Greetings,

Aqsa

Screenshot.png

Where exactly does it say you were promoted to TRS? Did you get a notification from Fiverr anywhere? I only see a random grey note that says "promoted to trs", and that doesn't look like it came from Fiverr, since it's written the way it is. Your screenshot looks like a bug or something. 

Since you didn't receive a notification or e-mail, you probably aren't promoted, and you're still at Level 2. 

You could reach out to Customer Support to check, but I haven't seen anything that indicates you were actually promoted. (Your screenshot with the "promoted to trs" doesn't look like anything I've seen before. 

Archived