How to get jobs ?

lopisam

There's tons of excellent guides here on the forum and helpful posts on the support pages at Fiverr to get you started.

You could start by making your gig look more professional. Look at what top rated sellers do in your category. Create some awesome designs to showcase, write a top-notch gig description. 

Your gig doesn't come across as very professional to me. It seems like it was put together quickly and randomly. 

You need to think about what you're going to offer. Be precise, professional and clear. Your gig is your calling card. You should put a lot more work into it. 

That's not a magic solution, but it's a place to start.  

• Like 7

8 hours ago, smashradio said:

There's tons of excellent guides here on the forum and helpful posts on the support pages at Fiverr to get you started.

You could start by making your gig look more professional. Look at what top rated sellers do in your category. Create some awesome designs to showcase, write a top-notch gig description. 

Your gig doesn't come across as very professional to me. It seems like it was put together quickly and randomly. 

You need to think about what you're going to offer. Be precise, professional and clear. Your gig is your calling card. You should put a lot more work into it. 

That's not a magic solution, but it's a place to start.  

Thank you my good sir 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dynamic_rafiq4 said:

Active more than 12 hours. Sent buyer request regularly

11 hours ago, tarakexpert said:

Welcome on board

SPAM.. SPAM.. and SPAM..

Please hold your desire to post something.

Together.., we should try make this forum great by giving useful answer and tips.

Just just post SPAM like this.

On 8/17/2021 at 4:50 AM, lopisam said:

I have been on this platform for more than a month already, I posted gigs and all but still no customer, I am starting to get pretty hopeless, does anyone have any idea please ? Thank you 🙂

There are tons of information on how to get your sales in this forum.

If only you want to do your own homework and search the answer yourself.

If you want to be successful freelancer, you need to change your mindset.

Instead of waiting other people helps.., you need try, learn and do it yourself.

• Like 3

Nobody is saying it, so I will. It seems to be taboo to tell people "Just leave, go do something else", but it's a statistical certainty that would be the correct response to a large number of these posts. Not all of course, some people take a bit longer to get started, to find their niche, etc.

But seriously, when people come and post stuff like

"I've been on Fiverr for years, always online, I've made a single sale a year ago (or no sales at all), and then nothing. I've made the best gigs I can, improved my profile as best as I could, and nobody orders from me, what should I do?"

There's only one appropriate answer: you should get a job. Like, a real job, in the real world. You're wasting your time here. It's not for you. By all means keep the account and keep waiting for messages. But don't worry about getting orders or not, leave it in the background while you go do something that actually pays you. Freelance is not for everyone. And, sorry to say, but the recent influx of sellers is unsustainable. Not only in terms of the ratio between buyers and sellers - way more new sellers came into the platform during the pandemic than new buyers (proportionally, of course) - but in terms of the quality of sellers as well.

Think about it - if you see a company hiring 10 people, you assume they conducted interviews, picked the best, etc.

If you see a company hiring a million people at once... you know they just accepted all the garbage that showed up to get to that number.

There's no way in hell the vast majority of these new sellers have any great skill, going by the numbers alone. They're desperate and want to make a buck. That screws up the market, and they shouldn't be here.

The truth hurts.

So, to answer OP: take a long, hard look at your gigs. Do you offer something that is better than (or at least as good as) the available competition? Can you improve it? Is your field totally saturated? Depending on your answers to this, what you should do could be to give up, to improve, or to just keep waiting. Only you can know.

Edited by visualstudios