Suggest Fiverr SEO Skill Test.

utpol_chandra

Question

7 answers to this question

You learn SEO. You get professional at it. Then you pass the test. 

Why would you ask on the forums how to pass the test? Isn't it obvious that you have to learn the skills before you pass a test? 

Go take courses in SEO and actually achieve something in the SEO world (I'm talking real-world results) - then you can go back and take the test. Only then will you be suited to offer any gigs related to SEO. 

If you can't pass the SEO test, why are you offering SEO services on Fiverr? You should never misrepresent yourself as something you're not. 

• Like 7

Here's a part of your gig description: 

"I am always ready to provide better service to my clients. Because I have more than 3+ years of experience in Rank Math, Yoast SEO, and On-Page Optimization. so I'm sure I'll give you professional SEO service."

But you can't pass the SEO test on Fiverr? How is that professional?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, utpol_chandra said:

Thanks For your Suggest.

Sorry are you even serious......

a suggestion..........  What was you expecting someone to give you a cheat sheet with the answers on

You are claiming to have a masters degree and 3 years experience

YOU ARE JUST AN OUTRIGHT FRAUD MASQUERADING AS A PROFESSIONAL 

Edited by drasnia

On 8/17/2021 at 2:52 AM, smashradio said:

Why would you ask on the forums how to pass the test? Isn't it obvious that you have to learn the skills before you pass a test? 

Go take courses in SEO and actually achieve something in the SEO world (I'm talking real-world results) - then you can go back and take the test. Only then will you be suited to offer any gigs related to SEO. 

If you can't pass the SEO test, why are you offering SEO services on Fiverr? You should never misrepresent yourself as something you're not. 

yes obviously . By learning and developing skill anyone can pass😄.

21 hours ago, smashradio said:

Thanks For your Suggest.