Jump to content

How much was your fist job? Me - $20


Recommended Posts

@newsmikecould start running a most unfortunate typo of the day contest. We've had plenty of material for it recently. 

Free online English dictionaries are a really useful reference. Learnersdictionary.com, by Merriam-Webster, is one I'd recommend for intermediate English speakers.

Edited by ahmwritingco
  • Like 3
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @newsmike - could we have "typo of the day", week and month? We could vote on them, and only the best...erhm.. worst, would enter the monthly final. The price for winning would be a gift card to Grammarly. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

Hey @newsmike - could we have "typo of the day", week and month? We could vote on them, and only the best...erhm.. worst, would enter the monthly final. The price for winning would be a gift card to Grammarly. 

I like it. 

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

So this post is back on the spotlight again

I was kinda hoping that this post will be drowned by the other ones.
When I first read the title, I nearly spat out all my coffee.
I thought "Please massage me" was bad enough, but the thing with the fist takes the cake.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, zeus777 said:

I was kinda hoping that this post will be drowned by the other ones.
When I first read the title, I nearly spat out all my coffee.
I thought "Please massage me" was bad enough, but the thing with the fist takes the cake.

Why you think that this post should be drowned by other one? 
You don't know how to make coffee that why your coffee was spat out.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hridoy941 said:

Why you think that this post should be drowned by other one? 
You don't know how to make coffee that why your coffee was spat out.

OK, um, I'm not sure if you are serious or just joking or being sarcastic etc.
Did you read the first top 5 replies to this post? That is why.
And fortunately I know how to make good coffee. I spat out my coffee because of what I saw, not because it tastes bad.

  • Like 6
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 1:20 PM, seven_sign said:

I can understand that you did a typo mistake and may no edit because of running out of edit feature timeline.
But take care for future updates.

Yes, you are right brother 🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...