How can get first order ?

shop_builder24

35 minutes ago, shop_builder24 said:

How i can a new order my gig?

You can earn new orders by developing services that appeal to your target customers. 

Fiverr is not an easy get-rich-quick website. You are going to have to think like a businessman/woman, and have the ambition and principle of an independent entrepreneur. Learning how to understand your target customers, and determining how to solve their project needs is a skill every successful Fiverr seller needs to have. And, alas, these are only things that YOU can build and define.

12 hours ago, shop_builder24 said:

I am new on fiver-r. How i can a new order my gig?

Please help me ..:)

It is very difficult to get the first job in Fiverr. But getting the first order is like a golden deer for a new seller. But don't worry, Fiverr is always sincere with us. Try to convey the importance of your efficient service to the customer. And always stay with Fiverr. Thanks

1 hour ago, shop_builder24 said:

What should I do?

Well, you definitely should stop spamming forum with the comments that have nothing to do with the topics you are spamming. That wouldn’t help you to get orders. All you will do is to show potential clients that come to the forum that you have zero understanding what people are talking about on the topic and just posting spam, no clients would like to hire sellers that wouldn’t understand their requirements. 

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, you definitely should stop spamming forum with the comments that have nothing to do with the topics you are spamming. That wouldn’t help you to get orders. All you will do is to show potential clients that come to the forum that you have zero understanding what people are talking about on the topic and just posting spam, no clients would like to hire sellers that wouldn’t understand their requirements. 

Thank you so much. Can you tell me what is spamming in fiver-f forum ?

How many spamming fiver-r forum ?

3 minutes ago, shop_builder24 said:

Can you tell me what is spamming in fiver-f forum ?

Spamming is what you are doing. 

you are posting comments like “yes”, “nice” “active fiverr” that has nothing to do with the topic or a post. 

sometimes it’s so ridiculous like this one 👇 somebody asked a question in “fiverr questions” category and you relied best of luck, nothing to do with the question, not an answer in the question, just spam. 

and please stop spreading misinformation about “staying active” that wouldn’t help you and it wouldn’t help others 

1D342134-7401-445A-AF2E-FF7156745D64.jpeg

40764A73-51FC-46AE-A622-F63E40E87DDF.jpeg

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

somebody asked a question in “fiverr questions” category and you relied best of luck

Some people only crazy about commenting, no matter what make sense.

many of them writing great advice by copy pasting other post.

Absolutely they are spamming !!! I agree.

4 minutes ago, shop_builder24 said:

I have no order. Increasing impression but have no click and no order in my gig. Please tell me now what to do.

What about your gig is compelling enough to make someone choose you over the 27,847 other people who are already offering this service? 

1 hour ago, shop_builder24 said:

I have no order. Increasing impression but have no click and no order in my gig. Please tell me now what to do.

There is  your answer

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders/

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

• 2 weeks later...

Archived