Congrats! You're now a Top Rated Seller!

callyofficial

I'm literally buzzing with excitement as this morning I received the notification... 'Congrats! You're now a Top Rated Seller!'

Since I joined Fiverr I always had the intention to work hard and succeed in reaching every possible goal here. When I first achieved the stats to become a TRS, I was disappointed at first to find stats alone aren't enough to reach this level, and all TRS's are hand-picked. But I didn't let this discourage me. I doubled down, making improvement after improvement, my descriptions, gig images, videos, FAQ's, improving my skills and paying constant attention to the service I provided. 

Just over a month ago I was invited to join the Seller Plus program so I knew I was on the right track. I had a great first meeting with my Seller Plus manager who could see how passionate and excited I was about my work and being part of Fiverr. And she was super helpful answering all my questions and pointing me in the right direction. I knew I'd get to the TRS level eventually, but I didn't realise just weeks later I'd receive this notification, only 2 years and 2 months since joining.

Just 4 days ago I wrote a post titled 'Use Your Time Wisely', and in that post left a few takeaways of what I'd learned from my time here. With this achievement I feel these points have a little more validity and prove that they are a sure-fire way to succeed here, so I'd like to share them again...

1. Spend time improving your skills to deliver the best results possible.
  2. Be professional, courteous and friendly to buyers at all times.
  3. Constantly review all aspects of your gigs to see how you can make improvements.
  4. Review your gig after any challenge or negative experience, to see if you can re-word your description or add an FAQ to prevent the same situation happening again.
  5. Under-promise, over-deliver.
  6. Spend time searching through many of the good quality posts from experienced buyers on this forum to pick up tips.

I'd like to thank all my buyers, Fiverr support, my Seller Plus manager, and all the Fiverr forum users who have written about their experiences and left such valuable tips here. I didn't use the forum very often when I first joined, but the last few months I've been visiting daily and have found the time spent here so rewarding. The forum is literally a goldmine of information if you take your time and seek out the quality posts.

I'm now off to do a days work with a big smile on my face and I'll definitely be celebrating tonight!

2 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

I'm literally buzzing with excitement as this morning I received the notification... 'Congrats! You're now a Top Rated Seller!'

Since I joined Fiverr I always had the intention to work hard and succeed in reaching every possible goal here. When I first achieved the stats to become a TRS, I was disappointed at first to find stats alone aren't enough to reach this level, and all TRS's are hand-picked. But I didn't let this discourage me. I doubled down, making improvement after improvement, my descriptions, gig images, videos, FAQ's, improving my skills and paying constant attention to the service I provided. 

Just over a month ago I was invited to join the Seller Plus program so I knew I was on the right track. I had a great first meeting with my Seller Plus manager who could see how passionate and excited I was about my work and being part of Fiverr. And she was super helpful answering all my questions and pointing me in the right direction. I knew I'd get to the TRS level eventually, but I didn't realise just weeks later I'd receive this notification, only 2 years and 2 months since joining.

Just 4 days ago I wrote a post titled 'Use Your Time Wisely', and in that post left a few takeaways of what I'd learned from my time here. With this achievement I feel these points have a little more validity and prove that they are a sure-fire way to succeed here, so I'd like to share them again...

3. Constantly review all aspects of your gigs to see how you can make improvements.
  4. Review your gig after any challenge or negative experience, to see if you can re-word your description or add an FAQ to prevent the same situation happening again.
  6. Spend time searching through many of the good quality posts from experienced buyers on this forum to pick up tips.

I'd like to thank all my buyers, Fiverr support, my Seller Plus manager, and all the Fiverr forum users who have written about their experiences and left such valuable tips here. I didn't use the forum very often when I first joined, but the last few months I've been visiting daily and have found the time spent here so rewarding. The forum is literally a goldmine of information if you take your time and seek out the quality posts.

I'm now off to do a days work with a big smile on my face and I'll definitely be celebrating tonight!

Wow! Congrats!

2 hours ago, callyofficial said:

Congratulations 🙂 

Archived