Need help with problematic buyer

anurag1808

I am a new seller on fiverr and currently I have a video editing gig. A buyer contacted me and asked me to work on a video I sent him custom offer he refused iit and said he had payment issues with fiverr currently and will place order later and I can start working on video.

As a new seller who just want to build his profile I started working and I trusted him when the final video was ready and I asked him to place order then I recieved an order from other person saying that he is placing order on the first person's behalf and also he ordered wrong package. It was little sketchy to me. The first person confirmed that he told him to place the order. Anyways I delivered the video and then he started to keep asking for more and started to fight with me saying I will cancel order and leave a bad review. as new seller i was afraid to recieve negative review. but then he was being disrespectful and I had enough so I reported and blocked the first person.

The order got marked as completed automatically after three days and I haven't recieved any  rating on it yet.

But now another person contacted me and placed an order without even communicating first and said the first guy that I blocked is willing to pay more and you can make changes to the video that he asked. The order has started automatically even though he just filled random bs in requirements.

I am not feeling comfortable to work on this video. Is there anything that I can do to cancel this order without affecting my completion rate?

Edited by anurag1808
typing mistake
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, anurag1808 said:

But now another person contacted me and placed an order without even communicating first and said the first guy that I blocked is willing to pay more and you can make changes to the video that he asked. The order has started automatically even though he just filled random bs in requirements.

That seems like proof enough to show to CS that the original buyer is using an alt account to contact/harass you. Also, since the order requirements is full of nonsense, that should be grounds for cancellation as well.

• Like 3

• Take screenshot of the conversation with you that the first guy is really playing with you.
  • Take screenshot of the conversation with the second guy as a proof of the game of the first person.
  • Go to Fiverr support and open a new ticket from https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new
  • Write all the details clearly and attach the attachments, and also share the order number.
  • Fiverr support will help you to get rid of this situation without affecting your reputation and loss of metrics.
  • Like 1