Jump to content
  • 0

What is the Fiverr's choice order?


hijab_e_zainab
 Share

Question

Okay so I've been receving some orders that are marked "Fiverr's choice".

Not sure what that means though. 
The description on the tag says that I should deliver superb work to receive more orders like this. 
Is this some evaluation or something? Are there any benefits to this? 

Any info would be appreciated. 
Thanks 
 

Fiverr's Choice.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
Just now, hijab_e_zainab said:

Is this some evaluation or something? Are there any benefits to this?

The benefits to that are buyers will see that badge on your gig on the search results and gives you bigger chances getting an order. It looks like this on the search results.

Untitled.png.e0b462de4fd7d90bb1b7680467e86c63.png

That means Fiverr appreciates your great work! Keep it up! 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It's an special badge assigned by fiverr editorial team.
This is a manual process and provided to limited number of sellers with an distinct success in fiverr with their service, support and quality.

You will be highlighted in gig search. and for some categories you will be highlighted specially on top like attached example.

 

You're blessed btw! Complete the orders you get with fiverr choice badge without any review, with a great impression from buyer to keep the badge or regain the badge again.

 

Best wishes!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, theratypist said:

The benefits to that are buyers will see that badge on your gig on the search results and gives you bigger chances getting an order. It looks like this on the search results.

Untitled.png.e0b462de4fd7d90bb1b7680467e86c63.png

That means Fiverr appreciates your great work! Keep it up! 😁

That's amazing. Thank you very much for the info. 😊
Although, I can't see the badge myself on the gig. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1
3 minutes ago, hijab_e_zainab said:

Okay so I've been receving some orders that are marked "Fiverr's choice".

Not sure what that means though. 
The description on the tag says that I should deliver superb work to receive more orders like this. 
Is this some evaluation or something? Are there any benefits to this? 

Any info would be appreciated. 
Thanks 
 

Fiverr's Choice.png

No extra facilities 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -1
1 minute ago, seven_sign said:

It's an special badge assigned by fiverr editorial team.
This is a manual process and provided to limited number of sellers with an distinct success in fiverr with their service, support and quality.

You will be highlighted in gig search. and for some categories you will be highlighted specially on top like attached example.

 

You're blessed btw! Complete the orders you get with fiverr choice badge without any review, with a great impression from buyer to keep the badge or regain the badge again.

 

Best wishes!

Thank you very much 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...