My gigs is ranking but order isn't coming

sadadredwan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three main images. You can add more with PDFs, but unless you know what you’re doing, they can actually detract.

Please see the “Image” section here for a few more things to consider…

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

… and the “STEP 5: Gallery” section here:

. fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397

I understand but want know after I deliver client work. I add one image to showcase in my gig what is the limit for it as a new seller

• 2 weeks later...

Yipee! you must have learned some useful advice in the course!

happy-dance-gif

I bet you did not learn these tips in your freelancing course.

1. Be on line 24/7
  2. Spam social media
  3. Send 10 buyer requests—even if you are not qualified to do any of the jobs
  4. Offer unlimited revisions

giphy-1

Nothing from this but i stopped completely from send buyer request without my knowledge and spamming

Alhamdulillah all of your support my gig is in search and get orders also but suddenly my gig is falling and not getting any order my gig is in 15 page but some times it goes to 20,25 again come to 15,14 but it was 7,8,9 pages i am worried what can i do ??

sadadredwan : I will design creative unique modern minimalist feminine logo...

can any expert check and give me some suggestion ???

• 1 month later...

The calculation is easy. It count the last 60 days. Example 1: You have completed 2 orders in the first day, cancelled 1 in the 7th day, completed 7 orders in the 10th day. No orders in the last 50 days and today is 60 days total. Now completed order= 9, cancelled order= 1. So the order completion rate will be 90%. Tomorrow is new day and your first day is now out of range of the 60 days. Last 59+ tommorrow will make your 60 days. In that case total complete= 7, cancel= 1. Completion rate will be 85% and will continue for more 6 days. After passing 7 days, on the 8th day- past 52 days+new8 days= 60 days. You have no cancellation and 7 completed order. So the completion rate will be 100! So just seat back and wait. Sometimes it causes bad luck but in the following months you will gain your level again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived