How many ways we can improve our give marketing and what is the best method for that ?

somencma

So you just put a list of existing social medias? 
The list of companies has nothing to do with marketing. 
marketing is based on your target audience and where that audience spends time. If people that you are targeting are not using Facebook then it will be completely useless for you and your business. 
Spamming your gig links in someone’s posts and comments is also not marketing. 

17 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

marketing is based on your target audience and where that audience spends time. If people that you are targeting are not using Facebook then it will be completely useless for you and your business. 

Thank you so much... for your good suggestions 

31 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Then how to target right audience?

3 minutes ago, ashfaqhassan said:

I wanted to get solution but I'm getting question

Are you seriously complaining that someone is trying to help you? 

I was trying to make you think about your own business but it seems that you don’t want invest your own time in your own business 🤷‍♀️ 

no one can give you a simple “solution” without YOU thinking of who are clients and where to find them. 

That kind of attitude shows that you are not ready to invest your time into achieving your targets. And that never got anyone successful. Do you think someone gave a “solution” to Jeff Bezos on how to create Amazon? Hint: No. 

but good luck anyway. 

22 minutes ago, ashfaqhassan said:

I wanted to get solution but I'm getting question, anyway thanks

You want to be served on a silver platter and not use your brain to think (the questions were there so you would know the direction of your marketing strategy)...

The gig image for your logo design gig looks ridiculous, I don't think marketing that would help you gain more sales.

Archived