Became seller 1 in 2 years.

zainmalik186

Hi, I'm zain a Registered dietitian and food scientist besides this I'm a fitness trainer. I joined fiverr in 2018 I knew nothing about fiverr, then I started learning about this platform. I studied a lot and visited many youtube channels to learn fiverr. I didn't give up on fiverr and after 2 years finally I got my first order. That was my turning point. Now I'm level one seller and soon I'm going to receive my level 2 badge. I received 5 star rating on my all orders.  I just want to say don't give up and keep going.
Here is link of profile have look and comment about my story.

www.fiverr.com/zainmalik186

13 hours ago, zainmalik186 said:

Hi, I'm zain a Registered dietitian and food scientist besides this I'm a fitness trainer. I joined fiverr in 2018 I knew nothing about fiverr, then I started learning about this platform. I studied a lot and visited many youtube channels to learn fiverr. I didn't give up on fiverr and after 2 years finally I got my first order. That was my turning point. Now I'm level one seller and soon I'm going to receive my level 2 badge. I received 5 star rating on my all orders.  I just want to say don't give up and keep going.
Here is link of profile have look and comment about my story.

www.fiverr.com/zainmalik186

Yes, I've visited the link, and that was indeed a turning point. After 2 Years an Order is likely to cry. But in the 3 Years you've got 37 Reviews. Per Year you're getting 12 Orders. In the progress you're going ahead. Once a time, you'll receive 36 Orders a Year which is likely to get you in the Top Rated in just two years. Go Ahead, Champion 🥇!

Archived