Profile online status

designandstudio

Hi 

Last 3-4 months I saw my profile never go offline. When I wake up and check my profile was online. But few months before when I left my PC or mobile for 15 minutes then my profile was going offline. 

One of my gig impression was 139k before 3-4 months but now it is only 1.9k and profile views are very poor. 

What happened on my profile? 

Why my profile staying online every time? 

Thank you 

Rakib 

Screenshot_1.jpg

20 hours ago, uk_webcreations said:

f you stay online 24/7 you are guaranteed to get at least 100 orders a day

If you manage to get someone to pray for you this will reach 150 orders a day easily 

I know if my profile stay online every time then I will get more and more order in a day. But it's show online every time. I think this is not normal. 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, letsgodigital said:

Being online does not help you get order, it really stupid if you wasting your time just being online hoping you will get order.

I think you misunderstood me. Here on Fiverr.com I have some experience also. I am level two seller and finished 350+ order. I think you need to read properly and understand it. 

Thank you for your comment. 

3 minutes ago, designandstudio said:

I think you misunderstood me. Here on Fiverr.com I have some experience also. I am level two seller and finished 350+ order. I think you need to read properly and understand it. 

Thank you for your comment. 

I was replying to uk_webcreations comment about being online 24/7.

Archived