My impressions and clicks are decreasing day by day

mdredwa

FIverr rotates gigs to help new sellers gain visibility, but after a while they are on their own. You have no reviews yet, so the reason just might be that your turn in the search results are now over, and you have to actually land some sales and get those reviews in order to gain visibility. 

I realize this might not sound like a solution. Getting sales can be difficult. But it might explain what's happening to your gigs; Fiverr won't keep you visible forever if you don't land any sales. 

So you should work on improving your gigs and optimize them, and if you get a sale, hop on and do a great job, every time. 

Here's a guide I wrote on how to optimize your gig for search: 

Other than that, I recommend you read some other excellent guides to improve your gig images and so on in the Tips for Seller forum. 

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

FIverr rotates gigs to help new sellers gain visibility, but after a while they are on their own. You have no reviews yet, so the reason just might be that your turn in the search results are now over, and you have to actually land some sales and get those reviews in order to gain visibility. 

I realize this might not sound like a solution. Getting sales can be difficult. But it might explain what's happening to your gigs; Fiverr won't keep you visible forever if you don't land any sales. 

So you should work on improving your gigs and optimize them, and if you get a sale, hop on and do a great job, every time. 

Other than that, I recommend you read some other excellent guides to improve your gig images and so on in the Tips for Seller forum. 

Thanks for your share

On 8/15/2021 at 11:01 PM, smashradio said:

Very helpful tips. Thanks. 

On 8/15/2021 at 8:01 PM, smashradio said:

Thanks for the info

Archived