Can we link payoneer account of another person on fiverr if he or she has not an account on fiverr?

ash99writer

Question

8 answers to this question

On 8/15/2021 at 11:19 PM, seven_sign said:

Though it works but I will suggest you not to try this.
As payoneer or bank transfer (powered by payoneer) are linked with payoneer account.
Payoneer payment method is not easily changeable like paypal in Fiverr.

It's not easier from a fiver profile. So you have to maintain your first time connected payoneer account always with your fiverr account.

If I tell you about an incident happen in a marketplace in 2015, where about 50% freelancers whose profile name wat not matching with their payoneer account, was suspended!
Who knows if this happen here or to you!

Better be accurate and original with self details whether it's about Identity documents or payment method.
And also according to Fiverr TOS, you must use everything with actual identity and documents and etc.

?

• Like 8

Though it works but I will suggest you not to try this.
As payoneer or bank transfer (powered by payoneer) are linked with payoneer account.
Payoneer payment method is not easily changeable like paypal in Fiverr.

It's not easier from a fiver profile. So you have to maintain your first time connected payoneer account always with your fiverr account.

If I tell you about an incident happen in a marketplace in 2015, where about 50% freelancers whose profile name wat not matching with their payoneer account, was suspended!
Who knows if this happen here or to you!

Better be accurate and original with self details whether it's about Identity documents or payment method.
And also according to Fiverr TOS, you must use everything with actual identity and documents and etc.

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 14