What are other Fiverr competitors with seller protection policy?

chel1989

Are there other Fiverr competitors with seller protection policy? I had a bad experience 2 times in a month ,where I completed orders for buyers but in return the buyers cancelled orders.I am not on Fiverr to provide free Service using my resources

Fiverr has zero seller protection policy , our time and talent are not respected

Also I heard a lot of sellers are going to other selling platforms ,What are they?

I have noticed Fiverr stock price went down 50% ,is this because sellers are leaving?

• Like 2

So you're asking in the Fiverr forum to list competitors of Fiverr because you had a couple of bad buyers? If you keep attracting bad buyers, maybe you should consider analyzing why that is, rather than complain about Fiverr and using their forum to find alternatives. 

Just a thought. 

The drop in Fiverr stocks is due to people spending more time outside the home. Many people are going back to work again, and Fiverr reduced its full-year guidance, which was previously set at a year over year rev growth of 61%, down to 50% growth in 2021. So that sent the stock down, not unlike it did with Amazon a few days ago.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

So you're asking in the Fiverr forum to list competitors of Fiverr because you had a couple of bad buyers? If you keep attracting bad buyers, maybe you should consider analyzing why that is, rather than complain about Fiverr and using their forum to find alternatives. 

Just a thought. 

The drop in Fiverr stocks is due to people spending more time outside the home. Many people are going back to work again, and Fiverr reduced its full-year guidance, which was previously set at a year over year rev growth of 61%, down to 50% growth in 2021. So that sent the stock down, not unlike it did with Amazon a few days ago.

I asked a Question if there are other Fiverr competitors with seller protection policy? But you answer me with a Question. Psychologically  the person who answers the question with the question means that he / she is convinced that he / she is superior or wiser than the other person.

If you are not able to provide an answer to the question ,just mind a business that pays you.simple

14 hours ago, chel1989 said:

Are there other Fiverr competitors with seller protection policy? I had a bad experience 2 times in a month ,where I completed orders for buyers but in return the buyers cancelled orders.I am not on Fiverr to provide free Service using my resources

This is Fiverr's forum. We do not discuss, or promote, their competitors here.

14 hours ago, chel1989 said:

Fiverr has zero seller protection policy , our time and talent are not respected

I completely disagree. I've been here, as a seller on Fiverr for more than seven years. I have received abundant respect from Fiverr Customer Support, and they have been very helpful whenever I approached them with a concern. Please keep in mind that your experiences do mean that Fiverr CS is bad, poor, or disrespectful. Many sellers, like myself, have had plenty of good experiences with CS.

15 hours ago, chel1989 said:

Also I heard a lot of sellers are going to other selling platforms ,What are they?

Sellers are free to work with whatever website partners they feel most comfortable with. We call that capitalism and a free market. 

Again, we're not going to give you a list of Fiverr competitors. That would be an inappropriate thing to do on Fiverr's own forum.

15 hours ago, chel1989 said:

I have noticed Fiverr stock price went down 50% ,is this because sellers are leaving?

I doubt it. Stock prices rise and fall (especially in the current global market). That doesn't mean that the services behind that stock are becoming worse. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, chel1989 said:

I asked a Question if there are other Fiverr competitors with seller protection policy? But you answer me with a Question. Psychologically  the person who answers the question with the question means that he / she is convinced that he / she is superior or wiser than the other person.

If you are not able to provide an answer to the question ,just mind a business that pays you.simple

You asked a question that does not belong on the forum. Not sure what you expected from this post. 

If you are looking for alternatives, do your own research. There's a great website, called Google. Try it.