Does Fiverr investigates crooked buyers or they are just quick to refund?

chel1989

A buyer from Pakistan bought a gig and they asked me to verify the address of a certain Bitcoin company .I drove to the address to check and verify if indeed the company was there.The address provided was a school, I asked around if there were any offices in the nearby area with that address but there was nothing ,next to the school there was a church.

I took photos of the building , with the address and provided all that feedback to the buyer.The following day the buyer request to cancel the order, their first excuse was that they did not need the service anymore ,the second excuse was that they sent someone else and the person found the office, we asked to do a revision and requested more evidence where the office was found, photos ,directions or at least building number so that we can verify.The buyer failed to provide at least one lead.

The buyer said the person they sent were not allowed to take photos outside the building ,he could not provide any form of proof to counter claim our delivery.The buyer then contact Fiverr customer support and they cancelled the order and refunded the buyer . So basically the buyer received a free service from Fiverr at an expense of my resources.Fiverr customer support response was that they already refunded the buyer they can't do.

For this reason I decided to cancel all 5 of my active work with Fiverr, I explained to the buyers that I had to do it due to this experience until I know how Fiverr worksite seems like some buyers come to Fiverr knowing that they can get away with a free service. It looks like Fiverr does not even investigate and get both sides of story like PayPal and Ebay

Does Fiverr have any seller support or the customer is always right ? 

• Like 4

Fiverr are not bothered in the slightest bit they will tell you the buyer is under investigation but he will still be active months from now

Just forget it and move on is the best bet.

Nothing will change in this way until news of how they treat sellers gets out and ends in bad publicity for them

• Like 1