What does it mean in Fiverr ?

pro_shazzad

Question

15 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, sayedcsee said:

Many people like your gig and save it, They will be on the favorites list. The gig that favorites the most buyers will rank the gig, it's a part of the rank. Must be an organic favorite

I have seen so many people exchanging favourite on facebook . If i do this , is there any chance to rank my gig on top ? 

5 minutes ago, pro_shazzad said:

I have seen so many people exchanging favourite on facebook . If i do this , is there any chance to rank my gig on top ? 

Yes it will rank your gig Impressions will increase.

and you You make 10 buyer requests every day time goes by and you share social media gigs every day gig click view and order come i think so.

It shows the number of people who have pressed the "favourite" button on your gig.

2 hours ago, pro_shazzad said:

have seen so many people exchanging favourite on facebook . If i do this , is there any chance to rank my gig on top ? 

If you do that and Fiverr detects it you might get in trouble for trying to manipulate things because it wouldn't be people using that option because they actually were interested in the gig (eg. if there were suddenly 1000s of favourites on a gig Fiverr would probably know). Fiverr has never said it's used in ranking gigs either as far as I know. So while it could be, we've no proof either way. So you shoudln't do any favourite exchanges as you might get in trouble with Fiverr.

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

It shows the number of people who have pressed the "favourite" button on your gig.

If you do that and Fiverr detects it you might get in trouble for trying to manipulate things because it wouldn't be people using that option because they actually were interested in the gig (eg. if there were suddenly 1000s of favourites on a gig Fiverr would probably know). Fiverr has never said it's used in ranking gigs either as far as I know. So while it could be, we've no proof either way. So you shoudln't do any favourite exchanges as you might get in trouble with Fiverr.

ohh ok i got it . thanks for your information .

Wow you are a really clever fiverr seller 

you havea bachelors degree and a masters degree and you are Harvard university educated in the US aswell

How have you possible achieved all of these in the space of 3 years and then come to fiverr to sell $5 gigs lol

You are qualified in engineering, management and economics and now you sell dropshipping advice lol

Education

• M.B.A. - Managerial Economics

National University, Bangladesh, Graduated 2020

• B.Sc. - Manegment

National University of Bangladesh, Bangladesh, Graduated 2017

• Certificate - Supply Chain

Institute Of apparel Management , Bangladesh, Graduated 2018

• Certificate - Industrial Engineering And Management

Institute Of apparel Management , Bangladesh, Graduated 2018

Certifications

• Leaders Of Learning

harvard University (Online) 2016

• Supply Chain Logistic

coursera.com 2016

• Brand Management

Bangladesh Institute Of Management 2018

Guest freelancerjabir
On 8/15/2021 at 12:41 PM, pro_shazzad said:

I have no idea what does it mean in fiverr ?

Screenshot_46.jpg

Buyers use this feature to save the gig and list in the wishlist section

Archived