Fiverr

sarkarsisir

Question

My Fiverr account is not being accessed with a WiFi connection. but if I try to access it with mobile data connection I am being allowed to access but I am not being allowed to access it with WiFi. What is the cause of this problem and what is the solution to this problem. Is it a problem of mine or a problem with the Fiverr system?

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, sarkarsisir said:

My Fiverr account is not being accessed with a WiFi connection. but if I try to access it with mobile data connection I am being allowed to access but I am not being allowed to access it with WiFi. What is the cause of this problem and what is the solution to this problem. Is it a problem of mine or a problem with the Fiverr system?

You face this issue with your smartphone or PC/Laptop actually?

If you can't access Fiverr on both PC or mobile, Please contact with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to ensure that this site is not blocked by them or their provider.

19 minutes ago, sarkarsisir said:

Will this problem be solved if I change my WiFi IP and get a new IP?

I asked you to test something, not sure if you voted negative!
However, if you find that the wifi ip is the issue then you need to contact with your internet service provider with the fiverr link if that is blocked by their operator. Only ISP can help you, or you may need to change the internet service provider.

On 8/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, sarkarsisir said:

Maybe your are using shared line. 

Archived