"Limit orders in queue" not working on my gig.

probrotech

Question

Hi,

So I set the order limit on one of my gigs to 3 some days ago. Yesterday, I had 3 orders in queue already (two pending and one delivered) but a person was able to place a direct order despite that. Does fiverr asume that an order is not in queue anymore if we deliver it? The client could still ask for revsions and technichally that order isn't over yet. 

Do delivered orders don't count in queue or is it something else that I'm missing? Any answers are highly appreciated. 

6 answers to this question

Thank you everyone for your answers. I'm still confused because I have more orders than limit and people can still search my gig. It's not a problem as long as the order limit works though. I'm just afraid of some random person directly placing an order without discussion when I'm working on pending projects. 

On 8/15/2021 at 8:33 AM, probrotech said:

Hi,

So I set the order limit on one of my gigs to 3 some days ago. Yesterday, I had 3 orders in queue already (two pending and one delivered) but a person was able to place a direct order despite that. Does fiverr asume that an order is not in queue anymore if we deliver it? The client could still ask for revsions and technichally that order isn't over yet. 

Do delivered orders don't count in queue or is it something else that I'm missing? Any answers are highly appreciated. 

Let me know your Level status, Level -I , Level - II has limited Queue. Pls complete your pending job. New order will come automatically    

Archived