Repeat Order Affect Impression and Clicks Up

tapiapik

9 minutes ago, maitasun said:

😳
Please explain why and how returning buyers help to increase your gig(s) impressions. 

When a buyer come back to you, it's mean he was satisfied for your previous work, You was provide your best service and that's why your clients was happy and return to you. in that case Fiverr will increase your gig impressions. I hope you understand now.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, wahid_dipu said:

When a buyer come back to you, it's mean he was satisfied for your previous work, You was provide your best service and that's why your clients was happy and return to you. in that case Fiverr will increase your gig impressions. I hope you understand now.

Sorry, but no. You don't get impressions that way. Impressions are the number of times your gig appeared when buyers searched for a service. Returning buyers can access your profile and/or gig(s) directly without having to search for them every time they want to hire you.

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 10

18 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Sorry, but no. You don't get impressions that way. Impressions are the number of times your gig appeared when buyers searched for a service. Returning buyers can access your profile and/or gig(s) directly without having to search for them every time they want to hire you.

but it happen in my gig as new seller, when my client repeat order and after he approved the second service, my impression up until 1k

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Actually, repeat buyers means happy buyers. That means they are more likely to leave positive hidden feedback. And that directly influences your ranking and visibility. So repeat buyers can indeed have an effect.

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, tapiapik said:

but it happen in my gig as new seller, when my client repeat order and after he approved the second service, my impression up until 1k

Fiverr gives new sellers a boost for a certain period of time. After that, each new seller is on his/her own.

44 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Actually, repeat buyers means happy buyers. That means they are more likely to leave positive hidden feedback. And that directly influences your ranking and visibility. So repeat buyers can indeed have an effect.

You're basing your argument on the sole assumption that all returning buyers leave hidden feedback, which isn't true. Not all of them do it, let alone repeatedly. Besides, positive hidden feedback isn't the only element that influences your gig placement. It's just a fraction of all the known and unknown things taken into account by Fiverr.

Even though positive hidden feedback does have an effect, there are others, such as the standard metrics (amount of cancellations, late deliveries, etc.), which play a preponderant role and must be factored in. You may have super happy repeat buyers, but if for any reason you've got cancelled orders or late deliveries, your gig(s) will be sent to the Fiverr's dungeons to never see the light again for a very long time.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Fiverr gives new sellers a boost for a certain period of time. After that, each new seller is on his/her own.

You're basing your argument on the sole assumption that all returning buyers leave hidden feedback, which isn't true. Not all of them do it, let alone repeatedly. Besides, positive hidden feedback isn't the only element that influences your gig placement. It's just a fraction of all the known and unknown things taken into account by Fiverr.

Even though positive hidden feedback does have an effect, there are others, such as the standard metrics (amount of cancellations, late deliveries, etc.), which play a preponderant role and must be factored in. You may have super happy repeat buyers, but if for any reason you've got cancelled orders or late deliveries, your gig(s) will be sent to the Fiverr's dungeons to never see the light again for a very long time.

No. I'm basing my argument on the fact that repeat buyers can have a direct effect on your ranking. Buyer satisfaction is alpha and omega.

Yes, you have other metrics also, and I'm not claiming it is the only important thing. But having lots of repeat buyers can lead to increased sales. That is fact. Doesn't mean you can ignore all the other important things, but saying that it has no effect is wrong. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

yes i think so

• Like 3