Jump to content

Searching original buyer!!!


munny_0303
 Share

Recommended Posts

@uk_webcreations listen, I don't know why you are angry with the Bangladeshi seller? If someone tries to do something through Fiverr, what's the problem? In this pandemic situation I guess, nobody left their job, they're fired on their job.

And point to be noted, I didn't talk about any seller. I talk to the wrong marketing process, now, some seller through a job on "Buyer Request" site wants to increase their impression & clicks that's why it's hard to find a original  client. 

I talked about this topic. 

If you've any suggestion...most welcome but you've no right to humiliates others. image.thumb.png.861dd8981b8c216813745ee31e12d40b.png

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, munny_0303 said:

Hello everyone,

could you tell me anyone how can I search a original buyer? This is too much! some seller wants to promote their account in a bad technique. I think It's horrible for a seller. How can we get the solution? 

There are good and bad people every working platform. Be patient, everything will be fine.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, munny_0303 said:

Hello everyone,

could you tell me anyone how can I search a original buyer? This is too much! some seller wants to promote their account in a bad technique. I think It's horrible for a seller. How can we get the solution? 

You are right talking. Recently I am also to be face this problem. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, munny_0303 said:

@uk_webcreations listen, I don't know why you are angry with the Bangladeshi seller? If someone tries to do something through Fiverr, what's the problem? In this pandemic situation I guess, nobody left their job, they're fired on their job.

And point to be noted, I didn't talk about any seller. I talk to the wrong marketing process, now, some seller through a job on "Buyer Request" site wants to increase their impression & clicks that's why it's hard to find a original  client. 

I talked about this topic. 

If you've any suggestion...most welcome but you've no right to humiliates others. image.thumb.png.861dd8981b8c216813745ee31e12d40b.png

Thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey!


The problem you facing, that is we facing from 5 years ago, there is too much fake seller maximum from Nigeria and Pakistan I have faced. They took work from the real buyer with a fake id with a female profile photo. Then they come to making buyer requests, after that many goods and real sellers bid for work on that. Then the fake seller message many sellers and order them the work and after getting work from 5 or 6 sellers they cancel the orders and deliver the work to the real buyer and without paying to real sellers they keep the money and get the money also from a real buyer. We should need a permanent solution to this. We all real sellers need to report these fake sellers to Fiverr. I think Fiverr will make a good and safe way for us, for we can not lose our real buyers. We all sellers need unity. There I added an example of a fake seller, He came to me someday ago and I was trusted to him but he did the same thing and doing blackmail to me that if I will not do new work with the current order he will cancel the order and will report about me. Watch the screenshot of his chat and I have all proof of his chat.


Thanks!

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, munny_0303 said:

Hello everyone,

could you tell me anyone how can I search a original buyer? This is too much! some seller wants to promote their account in a bad technique. I think It's horrible for a seller. How can we get the solution? 

You can prepare yourself as perfect. Then the buyer will search for you when you do it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, kaium840 said:

Hey!


The problem you facing, that is we facing from 5 years ago, there is too much fake seller maximum from Nigeria and Pakistan I have faced. They took work from the real buyer with a fake id with a female profile photo. Then they come to making buyer requests, after that many goods and real sellers bid for work on that. Then the fake seller message many sellers and order them the work and after getting work from 5 or 6 sellers they cancel the orders and deliver the work to the real buyer and without paying to real sellers they keep the money and get the money also from a real buyer. We should need a permanent solution to this. We all real sellers need to report these fake sellers to Fiverr. I think Fiverr will make a good and safe way for us, for we can not lose our real buyers. We all sellers need unity. There I added an example of a fake seller, He came to me someday ago and I was trusted to him but he did the same thing and doing blackmail to me that if I will not do new work with the current order he will cancel the order and will report about me. Watch the screenshot of his chat and I have all proof of his chat.


Thanks!

Screenshot_3.png

Thanks for the information 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2021 at 12:42 AM, kaium840 said:

Hey!


The problem you facing, that is we facing from 5 years ago, there is too much fake seller maximum from Nigeria and Pakistan I have faced. They took work from the real buyer with a fake id with a female profile photo. Then they come to making buyer requests, after that many goods and real sellers bid for work on that. Then the fake seller message many sellers and order them the work and after getting work from 5 or 6 sellers they cancel the orders and deliver the work to the real buyer and without paying to real sellers they keep the money and get the money also from a real buyer. We should need a permanent solution to this. We all real sellers need to report these fake sellers to Fiverr. I think Fiverr will make a good and safe way for us, for we can not lose our real buyers. We all sellers need unity. There I added an example of a fake seller, He came to me someday ago and I was trusted to him but he did the same thing and doing blackmail to me that if I will not do new work with the current order he will cancel the order and will report about me. Watch the screenshot of his chat and I have all proof of his chat.


Thanks!

Screenshot_3.png

Thank for sharing your experience, that's why sometimes new seller lost their ID and their moral power. If a buyer get all benefits, I've no problem but we're also a part of Fiverr. Why we are not any chance for protect my ID?    

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, munny_0303 said:

Thank for sharing your experience, that's why sometimes new seller lost their ID and their moral power. If a buyer get all benefits, I've no problem but we're also a part of Fiverr. Why we are not any chance for protect my ID?    

No problem, keep good and honest work, and don't care about some bad people who trying to insult you with there bad comments, we are professional, so we need to enjoy our work. Just focus on good comments and ignore bad people. Fiverr is the platform of gentlemen, Fiverr cares about good people and professionals. So enjoy Fiverr with your good and honesty work.

Thanks!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2021 at 2:09 AM, munny_0303 said:

Hello everyone,

could you tell me anyone how can I search a original buyer? This is too much! some seller wants to promote their account in a bad technique. I think It's horrible for a seller. How can we get the solution? 

I want to know this problem solution.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2021 at 9:42 PM, kaium840 said:

Hey!


The problem you facing, that is we facing from 5 years ago, there is too much fake seller maximum from Nigeria and Pakistan I have faced. They took work from the real buyer with a fake id with a female profile photo. Then they come to making buyer requests, after that many goods and real sellers bid for work on that. Then the fake seller message many sellers and order them the work and after getting work from 5 or 6 sellers they cancel the orders and deliver the work to the real buyer and without paying to real sellers they keep the money and get the money also from a real buyer. We should need a permanent solution to this. We all real sellers need to report these fake sellers to Fiverr. I think Fiverr will make a good and safe way for us, for we can not lose our real buyers. We all sellers need unity. There I added an example of a fake seller, He came to me someday ago and I was trusted to him but he did the same thing and doing blackmail to me that if I will not do new work with the current order he will cancel the order and will report about me. Watch the screenshot of his chat and I have all proof of his chat.


Thanks!

Screenshot_3.png

You're right! Those people tell you to contact them on WhatsApp, probably so they can hack your account.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, kaium840 said:

No problem, keep good and honest work, and don't care about some bad people who trying to insult you with there bad comments, we are professional, so we need to enjoy our work. Just focus on good comments and ignore bad people. Fiverr is the platform of gentlemen, Fiverr cares about good people and professionals. So enjoy Fiverr with your good and honesty work.

Thanks!

Thanks for support.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2021 at 4:44 PM, kaium840 said:

No problem, keep good and honest work, and don't care about some bad people who trying to insult you with there bad comments, we are professional, so we need to enjoy our work. Just focus on good comments and ignore bad people. Fiverr is the platform of gentlemen, Fiverr cares about good people and professionals. So enjoy Fiverr with your good and honesty work.

Thanks!

Thanks Sir, professional like you supporting us, It will help us do good work.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...