Communication can also play a vital role in Fiverr Business, Agree?

I have been working as a permeant Freelancer from last couple of years and I experienced that your Communication with your clients play almost 60% role that you will get another order from same client and to grow your business in that field.

My suggestion to all the newbies please make sure to be professional in your communication with your clients ever time, It will not only help you to build your trust with your client but also will help make bring some great sales.

Good luck everyone.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, tresna1 said:

I have been working as a permeant Freelancer from last couple of years and I experienced that your Communication with your clients play almost 60% role that you will get another order from same client and to grow your business in that field.

My suggestion to all the newbies please make sure to be professional in your communication with your clients ever time, It will not only help you to build your trust with your client but also will help make bring some great sales.

Good luck everyone.

Yes i agree with you. The better you can talk to the buyer, the more work can be done. Because if you can communicate well with the buyers, the work can be done properly.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ayan929 said:

Yes i agree with you. The better you can talk to the buyer, the more work can be done. Because if you can communicate well with the buyers, the work can be done properly.

Thanks for this I have been ignoring all my customers and not speaking to them up until now.

so now with your advice I might try speaking to the person who orders see if this helps 😕

• Like 2
  • Haha 2