Hi all! I am new to fiverr and looking forward to working with some great people!

I am a recent graduate with degrees in international relations and law, and am passionate about writing informative, engaging, academic-style articles in my areas of expertise (law, international relations and politics)! Any tips or general advice for new writers trying to get started on fiverr would be highly appreciated ☺️

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

Hey Anishavaswani! Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet a fellow writer from the UK. 🙂

I've had a quick look at your gig. I think it looks very good. You certainly have something valuable to offer and have sold yourself well in your gig description. One very easy improvement you could make is to add samples of your work to your gallery. You can either include a PDF or just a few screenshots of articles you've written. This will help potential buyers to get a feel for your voice and style.

You could also use your FAQs section to tackle technical questions your potential buyers may have. Will you write according to a particular style guide? Can you use American English? 

Good luck with your gig!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

Hey Anishavaswani! Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet a fellow writer from the UK. 🙂

I've had a quick look at your gig. I think it looks very good. You certainly have something valuable to offer and have sold yourself well in your gig description. One very easy improvement you could make is to add samples of your work to your gallery. You can either include a PDF or just a few screenshots of articles you've written. This will help potential buyers to get a feel for your voice and style.

You could also use your FAQs section to tackle technical questions your potential buyers may have. Will you write according to a particular style guide? Can you use American English? 

Good luck with your gig!

Thank you so much for your supportive feedback and great advice! 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, anishavaswani said:

Hi all! I am new to fiverr and looking forward to working with some great people!

I am a recent graduate with degrees in international relations and law, and am passionate about writing informative, engaging, academic-style articles in my areas of expertise (law, international relations and politics)! Any tips or general advice for new writers trying to get started on fiverr would be highly appreciated ☺️

welcome to our growing fiverr forum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1