Someone Ask Me, Can i start freelancing with my Smartphone ?

ashiqraazz

I get lots of questions like that, "Can i start freelancing with my Smartphone ? " 
So, My answer is "Yes" Its possible, 

It totally depends on what type of service you are offering.

Few days ago, i was write content for blogs and websites using my smartphone. With my experience I can say, you can do freelance content writing on mobile.

If you are good at writing, then you can do it. not only writing you can make any kind of logo with canva... 

You can start your journey with Fiverr, but first you properly learn and make a good skills develop. 

If you want to do Outsourcing properly, then you have to invest some amount on yourself.

-Happy freelancing 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ashiqraazz said:

I get lots of questions like that, "Can i start freelancing with my Smartphone ? " 
So, My answer is "Yes" Its possible, 

It totally depends on what type of service you are offering.

Few days ago, i was write content for blogs and websites using my smartphone. With my experience I can say, you can do freelance content writing on mobile.

If you are good at writing, then you can do it. not only writing you can make any kind of logo with canva... 

You can start your journey with Fiverr, but first you properly learn and make a good skills develop. 

If you want to do Outsourcing properly, then you have to invest some amount on yourself.

-Happy freelancing 

Thank you for your advice, I'm Also agree with that

• Like 2