How to Rank My GIG in First page

Hello, try to answer the first question every freelancer thinks after opening a gig

- How to Rank My GIG in First page -

Ø Find low competition but working keyword if you're a new seller

(If that keyword getting order then ok, otherwise that is disabled keyword)

For example, I have found "LOGO DESIGN" keyword

Ø  After finding keyword, write the keyword you have found (LOGO DESIGN) on MS Word

Ø   Search the keyword (LOGO DESIGN) on Fiverr and open 9 to 10 gigs in different tabs

Ø   Collect the most 5 to 6 used keywords in these gigs and also write those keywords on the word

Ø   Now create your gig and use main keyword (LOGO DESIGN) in the title.

(You can add more 1 or 2 related keywords in the title if it goes with tittle)

Ø   Now use these keywords in tags and description (Don’t spam these keywords in the description)

Ø   If you are level one or two seller and getting orders on your other gigs, then create custom offer on your new gig when client want to order.

Ø   Also share the new gig on social media platforms to get traffic

I hope this will help you a lot, and you will get more order. If you feel any mistake and have you any question tell me

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sadadredwan said:

How to Rank My GIG in First page

First of all, imagine if every person who just newly made a gig did this. Will this lead to them being on the first page? 

Second of all, Fiverr search isn't the same as Google search. Sure consistent use of keywords helps to some degree ( Read here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles?segment=seller

Think about it, how many gigs are allowed to fit on the first page?.......

The people who will follow this guide are likely the same people who will post "I follow aLL tip$ to rank my gig first page, why I have no sElls?!"

Which brings me to the point I want to raise, the issue is not being about being the gig on the first page through keywords. It's the quality of your service, your ability to communicate and the feedback you receive from your buyers. I think those are the kind of gigs that deserve to be on the first page.

• Like 16
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sadadredwan said:

Hello, try to answer the first question every freelancer thinks after opening a gig

- How to Rank My GIG in First page -

Ø Find low competition but working keyword if you're a new seller

(If that keyword getting order then ok, otherwise that is disabled keyword)

For example, I have found "LOGO DESIGN" keyword

Ø  After finding keyword, write the keyword you have found (LOGO DESIGN) on MS Word

Ø   Search the keyword (LOGO DESIGN) on Fiverr and open 9 to 10 gigs in different tabs

Ø   Collect the most 5 to 6 used keywords in these gigs and also write those keywords on the word

Ø   Now create your gig and use main keyword (LOGO DESIGN) in the title.

(You can add more 1 or 2 related keywords in the title if it goes with tittle)

Ø   Now use these keywords in tags and description (Don’t spam these keywords in the description)

Ø   If you are level one or two seller and getting orders on your other gigs, then create custom offer on your new gig when client want to order.

Ø   Also share the new gig on social media platforms to get traffic

I hope this will help you a lot, and you will get more order. If you feel any mistake and have you any question tell me

Thank you for share this topic... Every seller must need to that, but it's not depend to rank on first page

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 9:33 PM, theratypist said:

First of all, imagine if every person who just newly made a gig did this. Will this lead to them being on the first page? 

Second of all, Fiverr search isn't the same as Google search. Sure consistent use of keywords helps to some degree ( Read here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011094958-SEO-tricks-for-gig-titles?segment=seller

The people who will follow this guide are likely the same people who will post "I follow aLL tip$ to rank my gig first page, why I have no sElls?!"

Which brings me to the point I want to raise, the issue is not being about being the gig on the first page through keywords. It's the quality of your service, your ability to communicate and the feedback you receive from your buyers. I think those are the kind of gigs that deserve to be on the first page.

that's something we must know.
thank you

• Like 5

On 8/14/2021 at 9:33 PM, theratypist said:

Right.

• Like 4